PROLOGUE

Then one day, there's a newly hired guy that my friends recommended to me. But I don't like him, swear. I don't see him as a handsome, hot and sweet guy that I am dreaming of.

Of course, I ate those words. The time comes that I feel to like him until it becomes Love.

I know it's wrong to love him especially when we just have relationship in bed. We have contact how to moan each other.

He is like drugs that my body keep looking at him and asking for more.

Is he going to love me back? But how? If I know that he is playboy and he is inlove with his truly love.

Is there a chance for us? Or should I gave up my feelings to him?

What If I met another guy that can call Mine? A guy that can love me back. A guy that will give anything and everything for me. A guy that can be my boyfriend in real life and not just a boyfriend in bed.

But how can I love the new guy if I already gave the love that I have to the wrong one? Can I give my trust again? Is he deserve my trust and attention?

----------------------------

What will Krizza do?

Sabay sabay natin alamin ang magiging buhay ni Krizza.

If your not 18 years old and above wag nang subukan pang basahin.

For mature enough only!

But if you insist,  bahala ka!  Buhay mo naman yan haha.

Ang inyong lingkod,
Madam_RD