Unexpected

"Stella, lets talk please."

"I'm busy Kiel, pagkatapos kong isulat itong mga bibilhin sa palengke ay paliliguan ko si Chloe. Naihatid na ba si Peggy sa school?"

"Kanina pa naihatid si Peggy, at noong nakaraang linggo mo pa ako iniiwasan. So please, let's talk"

Itinigil ko ang pagsusulat at humarap sa kanya, tama nga naman hindi matatapos ang usaping ito kung iiwasan ko siya, isa pa isang linggo na niya ako kinukulit at naiinis narin ako.

"Gusto mong mag usap? Then I assume that you've think about what I told you."

"Stella, how many times do I have to tell you that divorce is not and will never be an option."

"Kiel you are making this hard, not just for the both of us but you are also risking the lives of the kids."

"Do you think separating will make them happy? Stella it will break them"

"When they grow up they will understand it"

"No, Stella because the worse thing that can happen is they will blame themselves, think that they aren't good enough, think that they broke us apart."

"We both know that from the start, we are broken. We can't fix this. I can't fix this anymore because right now my priority is the well-being of my children."

"You don't need to fix anything, because nothings broken. We aren't broken, we may be going on a rough road right now but we aren't broken, and I intend to stay this way. Stay with the kids, and stay with you."

"Please don't chase me unless you're ready to catch me. Because after all that I've been through I still deserve someone who will stay, and from the start you've made it clear that you won't stay, that you don't want to stay with me."

"The unexpected is what changes our lives. You came unexpectedly, the kids came unexpectedly. The decisions that I've made came unexpectedly and look where it got me."

"It got you to the greatest nightmare of your life."

"No, Stella it got me the most enjoyable time of my life. And I wouldn't trade it for anything."