August

I watched as Renn walked away, Nicki was still in my ear talking nonsense.I mumbled yeah here and there so she'll think I was still listening.

August! She said my voice in her thick British voice making my name sound funny.

Why you say my name like that Ma?I asked her .

Like what Mr.Alsina,she said laughing.

Nicki had a big ass mouth with pink plump lips ,her natural hair was really pretty and made her even sexier.She been feeling ah nigga for some time now,I ain't gone lie like i wasn't feeling her but I just wanted to see what that mouth do.

You know what I'm talking about Ma ,I said as I started whispering in her ear making her laugh.

I started back talkin too my boys .

Chris ,Trey,Kid Ink,Usher,Lloyd was Squad Man .

I kind of still don't like Trey ass cause a nigga cant keep dealing with peoples mood swings and shit .One day you this person and another day your that person, I'm a real nigga if Im being real with you , just be real with me.

Nicki and I took Selfies but she had to go to Physics so I told her bye as she walked away.

I watched as that booty jiggled in them tight high wasted pants.

Nigga you fucked up,Chris said to me.

It aint een like that,I said rolling my eyes.

Whatever you say homie,Chris said as I dapped him up .

I'll catch up wit yall later I said.

Ight Youngin' ,they said in unsion.

I needed too find Renn .