Tattoos

I dropped Nicki off at School, damn I missed this dump especially the field, I said to myself as I pulled off.

I missed da Squad.

I missed everything man, all fa ah chick that ain't worth shit.

I shook my head.

I had ta survive life as I knew it,  I had ta hustle. I had to go back down the same path I went down when I was about 14.

I swung by the hood, it was the bad part of Cali , I was in Compton where all the tough drug dealers be at.

I pulled up to da trap ,as I hopped out and went inside.

Yo Yungin' whatcha big headed ass doin on this side of town man, a big dude they called Mustard said.

Shit man ya know, I gotta get this money.

Man I thought you was done with this type of lifestyle, Mustard said taking his hat off.

I thought I was too man, times hard and right about now some money would be good comin in.

Man Yungin you been all OVER da damn news, the hell that shit about man.

Man you know how it is, once you let a bitch in and get attached you just get pussy - whipped, I said rubbin my face.

Yeah man, had a bitch like that a few years back before I had my DJ'in goin on. Made a few dollas and the bitch got greedy, Mustard said shakin his head.

Shit got so bad that I stayed broke and she stayed blinging more than me, Mustard said .

Man that shit crazy, I said.

Yo Yung watcha doin here, Keenon said but we call him YG.

I was hopin ya had some supply you wanted to get out , thinkin that I can help ya out.

We always got supply ta put out, you know what I'm saying, YG said as I nodded.

So let's talk business, I said rubbin my hands together.