Miss. Shane

I watched as August slammed the door, as I jumped .

I rubbed my fingers through my newly dyed Blonde hair.

I called a therapist whom had a office no more than a mile away up the road.

I scheduled myself an appointment which would be Friday at 3 pm .

Which meant I had to wait 3 damn days.

Friday.

Hi , I said walking over to a lady typing on the computer.

Get a clipboard and fill it out and bring it back, the girl said with an attitude.

Okay….

I picked up a clipboard ,as I walked and sat down by a window.

It smelled weird in here, and everyone seemed normal but thats what I seemed like and I'm a wrecking ball.

Good Afternoon or Evening ,I said strangely as I sat on the couch.

I'm Mrs. Chandler, you can begin when you feel like it and we'll pick up from there.

I thought of this plan a while ago ,just didn't think it would of blown up this big.

I changed my hair and my name and planned my abduction with the help of my old boyfriend.

I just wanted out!  For years, my Mom has been nothing but an irritating annoying ass chimp munk  in my ear.

She expected me too be in control of everything from grades to the clubs at school.

The plan was strictly too just let me ditch my life and be independent for a change but it turned sour.

I sighed.

I hated myself.

Although I seem like a girl that has everything going for her ,I'm not.

I cry every night.

I been depressed for a while.

I had a bestfriend who turned against me .

Your probably like girl , you doing too much it isn't that damn serious but it is.

Mrs Chandler wrote in her Notepad.

Can you elaborate more Dear on this friend of yours.

I nodded.

My bestfriend Bailey was the most important and understanding person I had in my life.

It got to the point where I started growing feelings ,and the heart spoke louder then my brain .So you can say we sort of dated.

NOBODY knew , because my family would judge and Bailey didn't really suit herself well with knowing she liked me.

So Long Story Short, she cheated and I became depressed and heartbroken. I became alone because I depended on her to give me happiness and it failed.

I became attached, and I'm suffering from it.

I breathed hard  ,as I wiped my tears.

Didn't you have anyone else to talk to that you trusted? Mrs. Chandler asked.

I sniffed.

It just isn't a topic you tell people Ma'am, I'm only telling you because I feel I need help for my health purposes.

I see  ,and its clearly evident I'd prefer you stay away from stress and try to find you first. I feel as if your being handicapped and controlled by your loved ones.

I thanked her ,as I left.

This was only the beginning.

Hi,  I'm getting sick guys :(

I made all A's on my Progress Report :)

Some things in this Chapter was based off of my life now .