Trials & Tribulations

Nicki

After Trey and I's altercation, I didn't plan on talking to him for the rest of the day.

I went to my locker as I got my Calculus book, this was my last year in school and I was glad as hell.

Yo Nicki, Tremaine yelled as I sighed.

Leave me alone Tremaine ,I said as I started walking faster.

Nicki I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to hurt you about saying my opinion on August.

Whatever Tremaine,  I see why nobody likes hanging around you cause your a snake in the grass.

He pulled me in a hug.

I'm sorry Nicki, he said .

He smelled good with his Men Axe on , Axe always drove me crazy around a person .

Let me go , imma be late for class and I don't have time to put up with Ms. Georgina's lecture on why its important to always be on time and prepared.

He sighed.

Every since I heard about you and August in these halls yo ass been bougie as hell.

Um why the hell is it anyone's fucking business who I'm with .

Cause you was suppose to be mines , you and I both know damn well we were suppose to be together.

Maybe I just didn't want you no more tf ?

I been there for you when yo Pops walked out on you and your Moms, not August but me.

Don't bring my Parents into this, thats so low for you too even talk about it as if it wasn't nothing, I was at my lowest and you throw it in my fucking face.

Just wait til I tell August about your ass, he gonna fuck you up.

He looked at me.

So it's true about you and him, he said as he leaned against the wall.

Yeah so? Its not gonna change a fucking thing between me and you. I friendzoned you for a reason .

He smirked.

Nicki I  can give you a future. Chris and I plan on doing music together and Marco gonna try and get us a deal. August could never give you a future thats safe.

I slapped him hard as he rubbed his cheek.

Don't you ever talk bad on August, I said running to Ms. Georgina's class.

You gonna reget it, Trey yelled as he kicked the trash can over.