Dezmon

I hated the fact that August was a dick around Renn I mean the girl is bad as hell ,and you fuck it over.

I'm Dezmon the Smart Caramel Guy ,a hippie that can sing . I Love Reggae,Playing the Drums and just enjoying life.

I've known Renn since the third grade,  we've always been devoted in being the best we can and excelling in making good grades.

Yo Dez ,Trey said as I walked over to him.

Sup, I said as I nodded my head up in the air.

You wanna lay a couple bars down , in the studio later on? He asked.

Ion know man I got this research project due Wednesday and Ms. Georgina acting like a bitch .

You got to chill, how about this You, Me, and a couple of others get together for a uh little Party with some females, Trey said smiling.

I Laughed . Trey was always being nasty , and sexual around females talking about he eat the box, but if you asked me Trey might eat booty like that nigga Kevin Gates.

We'll see , I said.

My attention drifted off and landed on Renn .

Yo Renn wait up girl ,I said as I walked over to her.

Hi, she said smiling.

Hey, I said biting my lip.

Listen , how about we go see a movie tonight, promise it won't be a date since that bullshit that happened between you and August…

Sure ,she said.

The bell ranged out.

I'll text you later .

Kay.

Peace.