Yungin

August :

I went to practice, usually my mind would be in it but it wasn't.

The fuck is your problem Alsina, Coach Jim spat.

My mind just somewhere else Coach.

Then get it the hell out of there, we got a big ass game against the Panthers, we're all counting on you to do outstanding on the field Friday, he spat.

Ight Coach Whatever, I mumbled.

Give me 200 Drills Alsina ,for your smart ass mouth, Coach yelled.

I sucked my teeth. Damn Man.

4 Hours Later

A nigga was exhausted as a motherfucker ,Coach didnt have to do a yungin like det . Damn I thought it was a free country to say whatever you want ,whenever you want,and however you want,was my words not welcomed on the field.Coach could get some pussy and calm the hell down because as long as I'm outchea every fucking Friday bringing this sorry ass team a victory he can shut det shit up.

I closed my gym locker and walked to my Pretty Motherfucker ,this was Daddy's Range Rover a little gift to myself . I got in and swung my backpack in the backseat , put my seat belt on and started it up.A nigga was hungry , I drove to Kentucky Fried Chicken and order a two piece combo ,and left .

I was thinking about so much that a nigga didnt even realize that I was at a stop sign thinking it was a red light.

I laughed at myself ,and went to my friends house since Moms and I aren't really on good terms.

I mean I know how it goes , I love my Momma but she didnt respect my hustle and kicked me out for my actions but its cool .

I only had one thing on my mind,and that was Nicki .