Confessions Part 2 of 3

So! The Detective said.

I'm Detective Jason ,and this is Detective Lewis, we brought you in today to question you of a girlfriend of yours um

Renn Daniels, Detective Lewis said looking at a file with a few papers in it and back at me.

No Pressure, Detective Jason said giving a fake smile.

So August where were you on the Morning of Saturday between the hours of 8-9 a.m.

First off she Ma ex ,and second I was chillin wit ah friend of mine.

And whom is your friend, Detective Lewis.

Onika, I said bluntly.

And why were you there? Detective Lewis asked.

Look we're all men here , I went for some Bump and Grind.

Detective Lewis was writing in his little notepad.

So ,uh Daniels mother said you came over there around 8:50ish that Saturday, and she also says she left you and her daughter in the home while she left to go to a nearby Walmart, Detective Jason said until he was again interupted by Lewis.

Which is about a 15 minute drive ,that could of gave you plenty of time to abduct Daniels, he said yelling.

Got Damn, Nigga went 0- 100 real quick.

I didn't abduct no fucking body Sir, I said trying to calm myself down.

Detective Lewis laughed.

Or maybe you waited until Daniels mother was gone to have intercourse with Daniels, she refused, and BAM. You lost it.

I didnt do shit ,I yelled.

So you admit you took her ?

No ,I yelled louder standing up as Shaun pushed me back down into the seat.

Do yall have any other evidence ?You can't hold me hostage over ONE suspicion.

He's right, Detective Jason said as Lewis stared at me.

Get him out of here !Lewis yelled as I stood.

And August !He said as I turned around.

I'll be keeping my eye on you .