Survival of the Fittest

Excuse all errors.

I walked over to my Range as I got in.

Milk Marie by Rich Gang beat started playing as I turned it up real loud.

This was the only rap song I got turned up too.

"Milk Marie she got pretty pussy call it pink cause a nigga fell in love with it aye
She got a thang for me, I got a thang for her
Never ever let her get away from it aye
No no no no no no no noooo she dont yield at stop signs lil shawty on gooooo go go go go go go go get it."

I said loudly as I could bobbin my head.

I pulled up on my old side of town back when I first started all this shit. It was the only place a Nigga got use too the most even though I knew these streets in and out.

I had already put the weed in separate bags.

I got out my car,as I put my hoodie on.

Nicki

I was looking at my phone debating on if I should call Aug since he say we have a lot to talk.

But we don't.

Call me petty or whatever but if we talkin to each other on a love level then I deserve fucking attention, but August still hasn't grown up yet.

I bit into my White Hershey Bar,watching Bad Girls Club Season Finale when someone rung my Damn doorbell.

Onika door!My mom yelled from downstairs.

I groaned. She was always doing this shit.

I got up as I took my precious time down the steps and opened the door.

Dezmon!I yelled as my mom ran to the door behind me.

What's all the y.....Oh Lord.Onika bring him in the house quick,my mom said running into the downstairs bathroom getting a Facetowel wetting it.

While my mom ran around the house being Doctor, I lead Dezmon onto the Couch.

Even though he was the guy that took my Virginity and basically ignored / dodged me.Seeing him so badly beaten hurt my heart.

What happened to you?I asked as I looked at him.

Lets just say I got my ass beat for trying to stand up for a friend.

You know your boney ass can't fight!

Onika,damp his face lightly with this dear while I run too the nearby Walgreens to get some rubbing alcohol and bandages,she said giving me a bucket filled with warm water and a Facetowel .

I sighed a sigh of frustration.

But momma,I whined following her to the door.

Getcha ass back in there and clean that damn friend of yours face,she said as I sucked my teeth.

He ...

Go!Shit, do you want me to put you on punishment and take away your Range.

No Ma'am, I said as she walked out and I locked the door.

I went back into the living room, as he was laying on the Couch.

Don't get no blood on our couch!I snapped as I walked over.

I put the bucket on the floor as I dampened the Facetowel.

Getcha ass up,I yelled in frustration as he lifted his upper body up.

I put the warm Facetowel on his face as he cringed.

Ah,he said moving away.

Stop being a pussy,I said .

Fine.

I redampened the Facetowel as I put it back on his face.

He gripped my thigh,as I kept wiping the blood off.

Ah,he yelled as he moved his head.

Your being a pussy!

Then let me be a pussy!

I sighed ,as I got up .

Fine fuck it you wipe your own goddam face,I said going upstairs.

I walked into my room, as I watched the last lil bit of Bad Girls Club Finale thanks to Dezmon I missed biggest of it.

The finale was ight, but last week's was the shit.

Rocky and Melanie tho .

Nicki,Dezmon said as he came into my room.

I see you cleaned yourself up.

I guess, he said.

So...Nicki I just wanted to Thank You for. ...

Save it,I really don't wanna hear it.

Then after we had sex....

No!After you got what you wanted you up and left.

I was fucking drunk.

Wow great excuse ,I said as I got up.

I told you I was sorry!

And I told you I didn't wanna hear that shit,I snapped as I rolled my eyes.

You just mad.

Fawkyoumean boy .Mad for what? Something that happened this previous summer.

But Nicki you act like you don't want to relive that night,he said grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

Cause I don't, I said removing his hands.

I can't risk going back into depression over what happened. I left Conor High to get away from you and you are enrolled in Californian High 2 week's later and act like I was a stranger.

Cause I made a mistake...we made a mistake that night .We were both wasted and faded that night we should just do it sober to actually enjoy it.

Boy if you don't get cho,  I said imitating that vine.

Move Dezmon damn , you got what you wanted now leave me alone.

We'll see about that..

Boy go back downstairs and listen to your damn Reggae.

Whatever Nicki,he said leaving out and walking downstairs.

Some things are based on my Reality.