•Chapter 6•

Kacchan's pov:

As I woke up due to the sound of the alarm clock and turned it off to not wake up anybody. I noticed that Deku was in my bed. I had forgotten that he stayed over the night. I played with his hair while he slept. I liked the way Deku's green hair felt  between my fingers. As I played with his hair he opened one eye while rubbing the other. He looked very cute I thought with a bit of blush on my face. He said "M-Morning Kacchan" with a smile across his face, while having bed hair. I relied with a simple "Morning nerd". I asked how long he was planning to stay over.  Deku replied with a "O-oh! I guess I can leave right now then. ". "Sorry! I didn't mean for it to sound like I wanted you to leave." I said.. "I-I see. " Deku said.~~~~~~

Izuku's pov~~~~~~
I need to go home now or else my dad would beat me up. I couldnt let him know that I slept somewhere else. But I wanted to stay here with Kacchan. He loves and cares for me. I'm lucky to have him. "Oi Deku." He said. "W-What? " I asked. I guess I was lost in thought. "Want breakfast?" He asked camly. "Yes please." I was excited that I get to eat with him! My waist felt warm, so I looked down at my waist. Kacchan's arm was around my waist as we laid in bed. I then felt my whole face turn red.