Chapter 8

My dad dragged me to my room by my wrist very violently. Once we reached my room, he threw me on the ground saying,"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!" in front of my face. I didn't say anything. "OH?! SO NOW YOU DON'T TALK?!" He finally let his temper take control over his whole body. He then raised the baseball bat and started hitting me with it in the stomach. Yes, it hurt very bad. Was I gonna let him keep hitting me? Yes, I learned throughout the years that standing up for myself doesn't help, in fact, it makes everything much worse.      

I later woke up on the ground noticing blood all over me and feeling dizzy. I thought to myself that I must've blacked out. As I slowly tried to get up, I looked at the window. It was morning. I then got up quickly without getting washed or anything. I ran as fast as I could to Kacchan's house. Why you might ask? I promise Kacchan to go back to his house last night. As I finally reached his front door stairs, I knocked. No answer. I knocked again but louder this time. no answer. I heard Kacchan scream "GO AWAY WHOEVER IT IS!" I screamed at the door "K-Kacchan! I-I-Its me! D-Deku!" I started to silently cry because my wounds from the beating last night were bleeding and it hurt like hell. I then heard Kacchan with another scream, but still, the door was close. "GO AWAY DEKU! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW OR EVER!" When he said those words, all of a sudden the pain in my body stopped. This time, the pain was right in my heart. As I atempted to walk home sobbing like an idiot that no one loves, I fell to the ground crying. I was tired. I wanted to go anywhere except back to my house.

.