Chapter 10

Todoroki:

"C-Can you move your arm?" I said wanting to help Midoriya get up. "N-no... i-i-it hurts..." Midoriya said with tears all over his face. I took my phone out and called the ambulance. They told me to wait here. "Hey Midoriya? W-who did this to you?" I asked worried and terrified. "M-my d-dad..." I could tell that Midoriya didnt want to talk about it so I stopped asking questions. After I stopped asking questions, Midoriya passed out. I wanted to wake him up. But then I remembered that I can't touch him. Not like this atleast.

Izuku:

W-where am I asked but no one seemed to hear me. More like because no one was in the room. I tried to get up but failed. The only thing I felt was pain all over my body and my heart. I was tired. I wanted to sleep forever. I didn't even care on how I got here in the hospital. I laid on the hospital bed waiting for a doctor or a nurse to come in. And the sad part was that the only thing I could think about was Kacchan. I was mad at myself when I broke our promise. Kacchan asked me to stay. Why didn't I listen to him?! I noticed that I started to get angry at myself while crying like an idiot again. My arms started to bleed as I was pinching them with my finger nails.

{\___/}
( *_* )