Chapter 26~

Recap:

Katsuki: "Are you ok Izu?!"

Izuku: "Y-Yea-"

Katsuki: "I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katsuki:

I quickly put my phone in my pocket and rush out the building that I work at. I get to the parking lot and as soon as I get it my car, I drive as if there were no street lights.

*after 6 minutes*

"IZUKU?!" I call out as I'm closing the door quickly. No answer. I call out again, but this time I was running to the restroom. "IZUK-" I'm cut off by my own words when I see Izu next to the toilet throwing up. "I-Izu..." I sit down next to him on the floor. I have one hand patting his back while saying, "It's ok, I'm here."

*23 minutes later*

After Izu was done, I took into the shower. He finished a while ago, but I put him down for a nap after he was done with his bath. I know I should go to work, but, my husband has cancer, he's more important than work. SoOOoOO...... What should I do while Izu sleeps...? Oh, I can watch TV.

Earlier:

Izu: I-I don't wanna... get in the b-bath...

Katsuki: Your getting in. Besides, it'll make you feel more relaxed.

Izu: C-Can you hold my hand then while I take a bath then...?

Katsuki: Of course.  But why didn't you want to go in the tub first?

Izu: I-I don't know... I guess I didn't want to drown...?

Katsuki: Why would you feel like drowning?

Izu:  ...I don't know...

Back at present time

Katsuki: Why did he say that earlier? Is he going into depression again?!... No, t-that can't be it... Then what is it? I want to make him feel better. I wonder how long he's gonna take a nap for.

2 hours later

Izuku: I wake up to find myself in bed. I rub my eyes a couple times so I can see clearly. I slowly get up from bed while trying to look for Kat.

"Kat?" I call out a couple more times, but no answer. I call out again once more, "Kat?" I go into the living room. There he is. My Kat fell asleep on the couch.

I quickly walk over to my room and look for a sheet of blanket. As soon as I find one, I go back to the living room where my Kat is sleeping. I gently put the blanket over him and kiss him in the forehead.

I go to the kitchen and open the medicine cabinet. Why? Because I need my medicine or else my health will get worse. When I finally found my medicine, I took a pill and into my mouth it went, along with some water.

"Baby?" Someone called out, I knew who it was. My Kat. I walk out of the kitchen and to the living room I make my way to. "What is it?" I asked sitting on the other couch besides the one he's laying on.

"Are you feeling much better now?"   "Yes! And its thanks to you."    "No problem. I'm just glad your better Izu."    "What about work though?"  "What about it?"     "Why didn't you go back?"    "Because you weren't feeling well."     "Oh ok then. Well, what would you like for dinner?"
"You~"    "Ew. Cut it out Kat!" *izuku giggles*
"Sorry sorry."     

Dinner

"Would you like a glass of water Baby?" Kat asked as he and Izuku sat in the dinner table. "Ah, no. I got it." Izuku replied while getting up from his chair. "Sit back down. I got it." Katsuki ordered. "Fine." Izuku gave up.

Katsuki gets off the table and goes to get Izuku a glass of water. Then, he comes back and places the glass of water in front of Izuku. Katsuki notices how Izuku hasn't eaten anything yet. Katsuki asked worriedly, "You good Izu?" Izuku took a while to reply but eventually managed to say something. "Mhm" Thats all he said. Katsuki was a bit angered at izuku for not enjoying himself. "Whats wrong...?"

Izuku: "What's wrong...?" Kat asked sounding annoying. I-is he getting annoyed of me...? I'm just a bit sad that I can't eat the food he made because it contains gluten. I'm not allowed to wat gluten according to the doctor. "Izuku!" Kat screams my name and I can't help but to flinch a little. I haven't flinched in a long time. The only time I would flinch would be when he was about to hit me...."IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Kat yells my full name.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Katsuki seems to be angry at Izuku for not telling the truth. "S-sorry baby, I didn't mean to scream at you." Katsuki said.

Izuku
"S-sorry baby, I didn't mean to scream at you." Katsuki said. I-I know what to do.... If I die, I don't want him to be sad.
I don't want him waisting his money on my treatments either. I also don't want him to be late to work all the time because of me. I got the perfect idea.

"Katsuki, I'm, breaking up with you..." I said as I got up from my chair and walked to the restroom.

Katsuki
W-what did I do wrong?... No, I shouldn't be thinking like this. Right now, Izuku is probably feeling hurt. I should go look for him. Right, he went to the restroom.

~sorry for bad spelling~