Chapter 18~

3rd person pov: both boys later arrived at Katsuki's apartment.
___________________________

Katsuki: "Walk in Izu." I said while holding the door to the house. We both walked in and then went to our bedroom. *Izuku yawns* "Tired my Izu?" I asked. "Nah, I'm just full." He said cutely. "Ok." I replied. We both sit on the bed while staring at each other. "Izu..." I said as I raised my hand to touch his cheek. I went in for a kiss on his soft pink-ish lips. I could tell that Izu was also kissing back. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance, but he wouldn't give  in, so I pulled away from the kiss and I went to his neck. I bit Izu's neck causeing to create marks on him. He let a little moaned out, 'Cute' I thought. I them went back to his lips and gave him a big long kiss. "I can wait." I said as I pulled away.  Because I know that Izu wasn't ready to go much further, but that doesn't bother me. Besides, it's not like we need to do 'it. "Let's sleep." I said as I layed down. Then Izu also layed down with me on the bed. We both layed in bed as we looked at ecahother. He took my hand and brought it closed to his lips. He gave my hand a kiss as he had some blush in his face. "No problem My Izu." I said giving him a smile. He then closed his eyes and fell asleep. I thought to myself, 'who would've known that I would marry my childhood friend.' But I truly love this nerd, and I hope that we can both grow up being old together. A smiled then appeared on my face, I then felt something warm go down my face, I realized that I had shed a tear and it was now rolling down my face. Gosh this nerd made me soft. I thought as I chuckled quietly not wanting to wake Izu up. I closed my eyes while I was still hand in hand with my Izu.

Sorry for this short chapter. I'd like to give a shout out to these ones:

(☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞  error_ext 1baka1anime1 WeirdAnimeFandom  You guys are always appearing on my notification section😂 thank you. And thanks to those who also read this! See you in the next chapter!