Chapter 12

Slanted words are thoughts........ I = Thoughts

*On there walk to school while holding hands*

Katsuki's pov:

"Kacchan?" Deku said worried. "What is it Deku?" I asked confused. "I-I feel like we're being followed." Deku shocked me when he said that. *Katsuki holds Deku's hand tighter* "Don't worry, I'm here." I said assuring him.

Class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku: As I was focused on the lesson, I felt like someone was starring at me. But when I looked around, every one was focused and paying attention. I told Kacchan earlier about the feeling of being followed, but he didn't seem to take it seriously tho. Lunch had arrived but Kacchan said he had things to do and so I ended up by myself. I wasn't exactly hungry. So I went to the rooftop. And that's when I saw him. Todoroki. "Hey Todoroki. I heard about you calling the abullance for me last time." I said wanting to thank him. "Oh. Midoriya-kun! Um, yea no problem!" Todoroki said with a huge smile on his face. "You should smile often Todoroki, it eases the scary vibes from you!" I said playfully. "Then you should hang out with me more of then!" With a smirk on his face. What he said that, I felt uncomfortable. "What's wrong Midoriya-kun?" He asked as he started to play with my hair. I tried to stop him but he kept pushing my hands away. He was getting really close and I was getting really uncomfortable. "Your mine Izuku." I then ran away from Todoroki, and I went to go look for Kacchan.