Chapter 13

I = Thoughts
________________________________________________________

Im redoing this chapter. So the other chapter 13, will not be part of the storyline (for those of u who saw it) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku: I'm running fast in the building of our school not caring if I'll get in trouble with the teachers later on. I see Kacchan barely exiting his class room. "KACCHAN!" I called out loud enough for him to hear me.

Katsuki: I was finally done with the god damn report on I was on my way to go look for Deku. I heard someone call me Kacchan from behind. I Imeaditly knew it was my Deku, so I turned around to find Deku out of breath while tears running down his face.
_____________________ K=Kacchan ---D=Deku___________

K: WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED?!

D: *hugs kacchan really tight*

D: I-I was at the r-roof top, and then all of a sudden T-T-Todoroki came in. I started a conversation with him and then it g-got all weird. I said between in sobs as I was still hugging Kacchan. Time pass and I ended up telling kacchan everything about what happened with Todoroki.

K: It's ok, I'll deal with this all tomorrow. Come on, lets go to class, it starts in 3 minutes.

Sorry for my spelling in this chapter and for the short chapter. Just know that this story will end on the next chapter, yes, it'll be a long chapter so prepare ur selfs. ^_^  see u later...