Chapter 23~

Recap:
Doctor: You have cancer Izuku.
Izuku: ...
____________________________________

Katsuki: "D-D-DOCTOR! ARE YOU SURE THE TEST WAS CORRECT?!"
Doctor: "Yes. The test correctly proves that he has cancer.
Katsuki: "C-Come on. Let's go home!" I grabbed Izu by the hand and took him out of the office. He hadn't said anything. Tears started to form in my eyes. I didn't want him to leave me. We made it out of the building while still hand in hand with him. I couldn't keep the tears in my eyes from falling, eventually they all rolled down my face. Still, no word from Izu. We reached my car in the parking lot, I gently put him inside the passenger seat, not wanting to hurt him. I closed the door from his side and then walked over to my side on the drivers seat. I got on and closed the door. I start the car and make my way out of the parking lot. "I-Izu.... C-c-can you say something....?" I asked wanting to hear his voice. My right hand was on the driving wheel, while the other hand was wiping my tears off. After a while he finally said something, "I'm...hungry...." He said it as if he were done with this world. I switched the position I was driving in; I put my left now on the wheel while my right hand was holding Izu's left hand. "Ok, let's go home and eat then..." I said happily that he replied.
At the kitchen of their house
Izuku: I still couldn't believe it. I-I have cancer... I never saw this coming. But, I can't look at the negatives. Instead, I have to live my life to the fullest for the amount of time I have. I go to the fridge and pull out a water bottle. I opened the bottle, and as I was drinking, I felt arms around my waist from behind. I stopped drinking water and looked over to my left to see Kat's head resting on my shoulder. He then softly spoke, "Baby, I love you." Tears then started to form in my eyes. I turneda round to face home completely, then I said, "I love you more Kacchan." I hadn't said that nickname of his in a while. I then hugged him and he hugged back. "D-Dont leave me please..." Kat said as he started crying loudly as his head was placed in my shoulder. I told him, "let's go sit in the couch and watch TV." I said wanting to sit with him. We then sit on the couch with Kat's head on my lap. We were both watching a cartoon. I could feel Kat's warm tears go through my pants that I was wearing. His head wasn't exactly facing the tv, instead, he layed on his stomach while facing my lap. He was crying into my lap, and I just sat their playing with his hair. I wanted to calm him down, and so I said sweet things to calm him down.

"I love you so much, did you know that?"

"You mean everything to me."

"I wish I could write on your forehead and make it say, "Izuku's"

"Your the light to my world."

"I love you way more than I do to anyone else."

"Thanks for the amazing years."

As I kept on saying things like this, Kat's crying started to slowly stop. I was still playing with his hair, I told him, "I love you Katsuki." Then I started to hear little snores, and I knew that he had fallen asleep. I suddenly stopped playing with his hair. I started to cry. Knowing that your going to die soon sucks... It really really sucks. I hated it. I don't want to leave Kat all by himself. I cried even more, probably loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear me. Then I felt something move on my lap. It was Kat, his head wasn't there, instead his lips were on my... lips? He kissed me and broke the kiss. He said, "Your not going to die, I'll make sure of it." A smile appeared on my face. This is what I needed. Someone telling me that everything is going to be ok. I replied,"Make sure I don't die then." Then I reached in for a long, deep kiss.

A/N: (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)