Chapter 13: Angry

Author's note: I can't believe how well the story is going so far. At this point I'd like to thank all of my readers allthough I would like to see a few more votes and comments because these chapters always are a lot of work. I'd like to say thank you to my editor Amy. She's the one correcting my terrible grammar <3
Okay now you can go and enjoy the chapter I wrote listening to songs by Sia :)
//

(Sweetpea's POV)
I was angry.
Angry as in pushing the girl that I didn't want to hurt, angry as in screaming at my best friend Fangs, angry as in ditching school, angry as in punching the mirror in the trailer of my friend Toni Topaz, angry as in having a screaming match with Toni, angry as in laying sobbing in the small area behind the Whyte Wyrm. At this time of the day no one was at the bar, they were either at work or school.
I hated it but anger always made me cry. Controlling my feelings wasn't exactly one of my strengths.
And now that I was in the state of pure aggression again, I could go back to doing my job – cutting off people's tattoos and killing our enemies or betrayers of our own.
Let's do this. Use the anger to be productive – hurting people.

(Betty's POV)
The last time I was this angry at Veronica was when she told Archie that I had a crush on him two years ago. My anger towards her built up since I had the suspicion that she had been the one spreading the rumor in our school. She destroyed my only chance at building a friendship with someone who might actually have started to like me.
Finally I could hear her driver Smithers' car pulling up in front of my house. Just a second later I was running down the stairs and opening the door to my so-called best friend. "What's up Betty?" she asked me, looking at her nails, not even bothering to greet me. Without waiting for an answer, she stepped in and went upstairs to my room. I followed her, biting my lip so I wouldn't start screaming at her.

Arriving in my room, she immediately sat down on my bed and sighed. "Are you going to tell me what's up, Bee?" I took a deep breath and then snapped at her. "That you are spreading rumors about me and Sweetpea dating? Which we are not and are never going to do. Why are you destroying the only chance I got? You are always there, living your good life, not caring a thing about me. All that is important for you is your stupid reputation." Her eyes narrowed and she stared at me like I was a demon. "If it would really matter to me, I'd never be friends with you. I don't even like you,” she snapped back at me. Ouch.
But I’m too angry to be sad right now. "You always want to ruin my life, Veronica, only because your life is so fucking boring. You feel better about yourself when you bring me down. I was never your friend, only your servant."
If eyes could be on fire, hers would be in this moment.
"Fine,” she answered and sighed. "If you're not satisfied with being my friend, then we're not anymore. Happy life, loser." She didn't bother to look at me anymore so she stood up. Without turning back to me, she told me: "Oh and no one actually believed that you two are dating, because no one thinks anyone wants to date you. Not even that southside scum." And then she left.

Just lost two friends. So what did I do?
I could have cried and written everything down in my beloved diary. I could have vented in online chats but I did neither of these things.

I changed my clothes and drove to the Whyte Wyrm. To change my life.