So far..

Rick's P.O.V.

        A gunshot rang out in the distance as i stepped out of the car. I couldn't't quite pinpoint which direction it came from. I embraced Lori as she ran up to me. "Where's Wynter? and Daryl?" I questioned once I got inside the house and was greeted by everyone. "Last time I heard they were looking for You and Lori. They went into the forest." Shit that is where the gunshot was from. "Glenn, Shane and T let's go." We moved swiftly in the forest. In the distance I could make out a figure. They were struggling to get up. I shone my flashlight on them and it was Daryl. He had blood that was seeping through his shirt. A wave of panic hit me. "Daryl! what the hell happened?!?" I asked as Glenn and I pulled him up and slung his arms on our shoulders. "These bastards took her Rick!" He yelled, angrily. "What do you mean who?" Glenn raced up to me. "Rick... There's no sight of Wynter Anywhere." My heart skipped a beat. My blood boiled. "What! Daryl who the fuck took her?!" I yelled. "These militia guys them bastards are going to pay!" I nodded. As much as i needed to find my daughter we couldn't start looking now and Daryl was in medical condition. I swear on my life those people will pay. We dragged Daryl back to camp and set him on the bed in the guest room. "Rick where is she? Where is my baby?" My wife rushed in asking frantically. "I think it's best if you sit down." I guided her to the couch. "Wynter was kidnapped. Daryl tried to save her but they shot him." Tears streamed down her face and i could feel hot tears streaming down mine. She jumped up and cried in my chest. "We're going to look for her I won't stop until we find her I promise." I heard Carl's footsteps coming down the steps and my heart broke. "Carl." Lori said softly. "Listen to me. Your sister isn't here she's gone.." My voice cracked and I choked on my own words. Carl started crying and I pulled him and my wife in for an embrace. Hoping to give them somewhat comfort. No matter what happens though This group will do everything in their power to find her. 

   8 months later.

        Wynter's P.O.V.

         "C'mon shoot!" Merle, the governor's second in command yelled at me. I hesitated but finally I released my arrow and i shot the traitor in front of me. The man fell limp and Martinez smirked. I felt extremely guilty but if i didn't they would've killed me. The governor's militia were horrible people. But the governor made them. They would exploit people or kill them. Unfortunately I happened to be part of their sick and twisted games. They would make me, bring groups to Wood bury and then the governor would either let them stay or kill them on the spot. The citizens of the town of course didn't know the governor was psychotic. The governor is the leader of the town. He is older than I, but alot of people found him attractive. With his dark brown hair, classy style, his protectiveness, and his authority won the hearts of many. Only the military saw his true colors and they were horrifying. Merle was the only somewhat decent person on the militia. Even though he wasn't overly fond of me, he respected me for my survival skills and the fact that I knew his brother, who was Daryl. How I missed him and Merle was the only one who could relate, to missing somebody. Daryl wasn't just my protector though. Me and Merle both had one thing in common. We would do anything for our family and we both cared deeply for Daryl. Even though Merle and I talked about setting out to find Daryl we knew it was only a pipe dream to find him. Obviously i was closest with Merle in this death camp and every so often, although he was usually cold he somewhat had mercy for people. 

        There was another person whom I knew fairly well;Andrea. She had mentioned that she got left behind when the farm was over run. So for all I knew once again my family could be dead. Although even though I had my doubts i knew I couldn't just assume, they were I had to have my hopes up. The only other person I respected in Wood Bury was Michonne. She brought Andrea here and was with her all Winter trying to survive. She was very mysterious and she had dark skin, dark dreadlocks and chocolate brown eyes that could make you feel assured and happy or frightened. I had become very close with he as well because she was the only one besides me and Merle who knew what Wood Bury was actually like. But unlike Merle we actually wanted to get the hell out of here. Nothing would stop me from getting reunited with the group. Whoever got in the way of that was going to lose.