Days of Separation

The grass was stained with crimson colored blood, fresh and old. Bodies were scattered everywhere and I came across the governor's body. He had finally been defeated. I saw a knife wound which I'm guessing was Michonne and he had a bullet to the head. I kicked his body in frustration in anger. I screamed, with sorrow, anger and frustration. My group is gone My family is gone and Daryl is gone. All because of this sick son of a bitch and his crew. Tears threatened to spill but I refused to let them fall. Walkers were roaming everywhere by now and I knew I had to get out of here if I wanted to survive. Honestly now I didn't even know if I wanted to live or not. Sighing I knew I had too if there was some way my family and group were still alive. I ran into the forest, careful not to cause any unwanted attention to me. I was determined to find them more then ever and Nothing would stop me. No matter how long it would take. 

        Daryl's P.O.V. 
        I ran out of the prison with Beth and into the forest. " I glanced all around me but there was no sign of anybody else. I cursed, I started heading back when an arm gripped onto me. I turned to see Beth. "Get your hands off me!" I yelled pushing her off.  She tripped and fell to the ground. "Daryl you can't go back! There is nobody there alive!" She yelled. "Ya think there dead?!" I yelled. "No I think they're alive just not here. But we can't go back there, because there is nothing left. Wynter is smart she got out same with the rest of the group but in order to find them we can't stay here!" She said calmly. "We're finding them." I stated, and walked away. She followed behind me and we started walking along th highway. I will find Wynter, and the rest of the group. Even if I die doing it. That sick bastard of a man is lucky he is dead. 

        Rick's P.O.V. 

        I guided Carl and Hunter towards the  house. I knew I had to find the rest of the group but first I had to keep Carl and Hunter safe. I'd assumed Wynter was with Daryl I hope she is, and I hope the rest of the group was safe. We all would finde each other soon enough, the only thing that we needed to wait on was time. I stymbled into the house, and looked into the mirror. My face was caked in blood, and my leg was getting worse from where the governor shot me. If it weren't for michonne I would be dead. I looked closely in the mirror and hit the mirror with my hand. Glass shattered everywhere and I looked down. I had failed the group and now I was going to find them no matter the cost.

     Wynter's P.O.V.

  It had been a couple of days since I was separated from the group and we lost our home. I threw my knife at the wall absentmindedly. Sighing I got up from the wooden floor of a house I had found after a day. It was a beautiful house, for an apocalypse. No blood stains, and no traces of the dead. The house was very spacious, and big. There were a couple bedrooms, 2 floors a living room, and huge kitchen. I thought it would be a good place because it was so spacious, but in reality it was just a painful reminder that I was alone and away from the ones I cared about. Grabbing my bow and quiver I exited the house and out into the deserted town. The breeze nipped at my skin. It was getting colder and I knew it was getting close to fall. The leaves were beginning to change. That would mean we had been in the prison for a year, now the whole group was scattered across the state of Georgia.

        The store nearby was barricaded. Cursing, I found  an ax on the ground, at the back of the store. It was bloody and I scrunched my nose in disgust as a body was laying beside it. Avoiding the body, I picked up the ax. I hacked the chain off of the door and Pushed my way through. When I got into the store I went straight to the food Aisle. I grabbed canned foods, a couple water bottles and some ammo. I heard shuffling and I raised my bow and Arrow. "Oh my gosh Wynter." An all too familiar voice, rang through my ears. I swiftly turned around and I couldn't believe what I saw. There in front of my very eyes was Glenn. I jumped onto him and I embraced him tightly. "Glenn! What the hell! Oh my gosh!" I yelled. He stumbled but regained his balance and wrapped his arms around me. "Is Maggie with you?" He questioned, glancing around trying to see if Maggie was behind me. I lowered my head. "No Glenn you're the only one from the group I've come across. "Have you seen Daryl? Carl, Rick or Judith?" I asked, hopeful. He shook his head and The hope was washed away. "Oh. I'm just glad at least one of the group members I know for sure is alive. So what the hell are you doing here? I thought you were with Maggie!" I yelled. "And I thought you were with Daryl. I mean he would never leave you so, Why isn't he here?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck. "We got separated, after I got Judith. I've been looking for them though." I explained.  Glenn nodded in understanding. "I'm finding Maggie no matter what so I know how you feel." He smiled weakly and I returned it. Without even having to say it. We automatically knew that we would be looking together and staying together until we find the rest of the group. We finished collecting supplies and started heading back to where I was held up. Seeing Glenn made me have more hope in finding the group.