New people

Rick's P.O.V.

          We ran until we reached a highway. We came to a halt. There were dead bodies and some walkers everywhere, blood stained the asphalt. Glancing around I saw the Governor's army truck. Raising my gun I went toward the vehicle heedfully. Daryl had his crossbow raised and I nodded at him. He was about to open the door when a woman slammed  her hands against the glass window. I opened the door and he pulled her out of the car. I raised my gun at the frightened woman, and she trembled. "Who are you?" I questioned. "K-Karen." She replied shakily. "You mind telling us what the hell happened here?" She nodded. "We were coming back from the Prison and he was trying to force us to go back which a lot of people replied no so.." She trailed off. He committed slaughter. Shaking my head I started walking towards Wood Bury. 

        When we got there, guns were pointed at us. I looked and they were the two people who had been seeking shelter earlier at the prison. "Karen?!" They called. "Why are you with them!" The darkskinnned man yelled. " It's Okay Tyreese,They saved me." I shook my head, We were hiding behind cars. We needed to show them who we are. "We're coming out!" I yelled before standing up and making my way over to Karen. Reluctantly Michonne, and Daryl did the same. "Where's the governor?" Tyreese questioned, slowly coming down from wood bury's wall. "H-He killed them all. He killed the militia." Tyreese and his sister had their mouths agape, in astonishment. "Open the gates." I replied. Reluctantly Tyreese and his sister opened the gates. We walked in and all eyes were on us now. They were fear stricken and I put my gun in my holster. "Something happened to the governor and the rest of the people. I assure you if you come to the prison you will be safe." I told all the people that circled around us. "How do we know, that you didn't just kill them?" One called in the back. "The governor comitted a slaughter. We can even prove it with witnesses and you can see for yourself." I stated. They all stood there in shock and I'm pretty sure they felt guil or shame. "We have a prison now we will take all of you back if you want." One by one everyone got onto the grey busses in the front of the walls. "You sure about this?" Daryl asked, standing by my side. "Yeah I'm sure. There's children and injured people. It wouldn't be right to leave them here not knowing where their leader went off, or to feed them to the walkers." Daryl nodded and slung his crossbow on his back. "Let's go." We boarded each bus and we told them where the prison was. I'm aware we were going to have a lot of explaining to do. 

           Daryl's P.O.V.

        I was on a bus full of people that came from Woodbury. I stood beside Rick, Who was at the front of the bus. "I don't mind the idea but if anyone of these people try to do anything, to our group, I will beat their asses into the ground." I said. "Fair enough." He replied. "Hey has Wynter talked to you yet?" I questioned. "Yeah, she apologized like she always does. I just kind of wish Lori was here maybe if I did protect her then-" I cut him off. "You couldn't have done anything 'bout that you know that." He smiled at me and I looked back at the people who were in front of me. "They're going to have a different cell block. There ain't no way in hell they are sleeping next to our group, let alone there isn't enough cells." I stated. "I agree, they can have Cell block D. It's cleared out and its far away from us." He responded.

        Wynter's P.O.V.

        We all stood outside waiting for them to return. The sun was starting to go down and I knew it would be dark in an hour or so. All of a sudden 3 busses stopped at the gates. I quickly opened the prison gates and closed them. What the hell? Cautiously we walked up to the busses. Daryl Rick and Michonne got out of them first. "What's this?" We asked in unison. "They're from Wood Bury they're going to join us." Our mouths fell agape. "What!" Carl asked as they started filing out of the busses. Rick was about to say something when he stormed into the prison. "Where are they going to live?" I asked. "In cell Block D." Daryl stated. Shaking my head, I looked up at them. "You guys are crazy son of a bitches you know that?" They just smirked and walked away. Leaving me standing there in complete and utter shock. So much for a small group of people.