Whatever it takes

"What!" Daryl and Rick yelled. I coughed into my hand and I blearily saw blood. Daryl gripped onto my wrist and he saw the blood. He pulled away roughly. "I'm taking a big group out to get the meds. Best not waste anymore time." He stared at me before slinging his crossbow onto his back. All eyes were on me now and Daryl was about to help me when I pushed him back. "no I could get you all infected stay away from me I'll find it myself." I stumbled out of the room and walked into the quarantine. The sound of people choking on their own blood filled the room and I walked into an empty cell room. I slipped into darkness just as I reached the bed.

              I arose from the bed, sniffing the air. I moaned as I smelled the sweet smell of crimson red blood. No longer was I coughing up blood but simply craving it. "Wynter!" A familiar voice called I cocked my head to the side and blood and flesh lingered in the air. I stumbled toward the cell door and I blearily saw a boy with a sherriff's hat on. "Wynter what are you doing out of bed?" He asked. Adrenaline courses through me and all I could think about was the hunger inside of me. I threw myself onto him causing him to fall backward. I  toppled over him and he screamed as his gun flew out of his reach. "Wynter?! It's Carl your brother!" He said, to me.  I groaned as he kicked me in the head. I grabbed his arm and took a piece of his flesh off. It tasted very good and I craved more I bit into his neck with my cannibalistic teeth and he screamed in pain. Blood dripped down my mouth and blood seeped through his shirt. His screams became faint. I was a cannibalistic monster who had just killed my brother.

 I stumbled out of the cell and heard a blood curdling scream erupting from my prey's body. I pounced on  my next victim and dug my razor sharp teeth into their arm. "Wynter?!" A voice said, in disbelief. Looking up I saw a man holding his crossbow at me. He had hurt written all over his face but I ignored it. He shot an arrow in my chest, and I fell to my knees on the ground. Growling I launched myself at him. He hit me in the head with his crossbow and I growled. No way was this human stopping me from getting my food. That I wanted most. Nothing mattered except food now.

              Daryl's P.O.V.

        "Shh." I commanded, as we walked down the deserted halls in the vetrinary college that was 50 miles from the prison. It was almost completely black, and the only thing that we had for light was shitty flashlights. Signalling them to stay for a moment. i walked cautiously up ahead with my crossbow at ready. Opening the door to the lab, with all the medical supplies, there was no walker in it. "Alright grab as much as yer can." I told them, " Anything ending with -cillin or -cin, C-I-N, grab it." Bob added. I started going through shelfs tosisng the ones that didn't to the side. "You think they'll make it this long without medicine?" Tyreese questioned. I stopped looking and paused. "Yeah why the hell do you think not?" I spat. " They're sick and they might be all dead including..." He trailed off. "She ain't dead!" I hissed. "C'mon let's go." I said. We walked out of the the lab and down the corridor. "WOah hold up. The doors busted." The front door was busted and walkers could get through at any moment. In the distance I could see some dead bastards trying to get through. "How many?" Bob asked, trying to have a look. "Can't tell.We can take 'em." Tyreese replied.. "No they're infected like the ones at the prison see the blood underneath their eyes?" Michonne pointed. "We fire at 'em, get their blood on us, breathe it in.We didn't come all this way to get sick." I added. 

        Walkers started filing in through the door. "C'mon let's go!" I commanded. We all started running towards the exit, me behind. Shooting a walker that was closest to us only to find the door locked. "Don't have an exit." Bob called. "Then we make one." broke the glass and glass shards flew down to the grass. "Get down!  Come on, move it! Jump down to the walkway below." Michonne crouched then jumped down on the walkway and made it sucessfully on. I shot another dumb dead bastard before, Tyreese leaped on. I went nexed then Bob. He tripped and his bag went flying. He tried to get it out of the hands of the walkers. "Bob just let it go! The hell you' doin' let it go!" I grabbed onto him to make sure that didn't fall off. He finally managed to get the bag and it landed on the walkway. The sound of glass was heard. Picking up the bag I snatched what was inside of it. It was just a damn wine bottle. "You got no meds in your bag? Just this?"  I went to go throw it when Bob grabbed hold of his gun, that was in his holster. Throwing dageres at him I towered over top of him. Making him back up more I grabbed the gun. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and held him in place. "Just let it go Daryl the man's made his choice nothing you can do about it." Tyreese said. I let go of him. "I didn't want to hurt nobody. It was just for when it gets quiet." Bob admitted. I shoved the bottle into his chest. "You take one sip. When those meds get in our people. If there ain't enough meds I will beat yer ass into the ground Ya hear me?" I growled before walking away. No way in hell was I letting him walk away knowing that those people easpecially Wynter could die all because of his choice.