Chapter 13

It was a highway, there had to be a car or something. Scanning the area i managed to find a van, that held water. Sighing in relief I ran up and shot walkers while in the process of making my way to the van. I grasped onto he latter and began climbing. I felt a tug at my floor and I glanced back to see a male walker, hissing and moaning, trying to pull me down. Kicking him in the face with force he stumbled back and fell on the asphalt. Smirking I got on top of the white roof. I slowly looked down, and my mouth fell agape. Walkers were on either side clawing at the sides, and hissing, with their bloody mouths agape. Pulling out my pistol I counted the amount of ammo I had. 14 bullets in total for 20 walkers. Well guess I'll make the most of it. 

                                                Daryl's P.O.V.

                              I had just gotten back from hunting, it was hell of a lot harder to find food now, that the dead dumb bastards and the rest of the living had killed and eaten almost all of them. I still managed to find an owl and a couple of squirrel guess that will have to do. In the distance I could see Rick running towards me with his pistol raised. The hell? "Wynter is she with you?" He asked concerned. "No." I gritted my teeth together she better not have stepped foot out of the prison gates. "She isn't here." Rick said running his hands through his hair. Does the bitch want to get herself killed purposely? "All we can do is wait." Rick said. I cocked my head toward him. "What?" I snarled. "We can't just march through the woods Daryl! You think I don't want to get her?! She's my daughter but trying to get her, is just going to threaten the group's safety." 

                Wynter's P.O.V.

        One after the other I aimed the gun at their decaying faces and pressed on the trigger. I was just about to shoot one that was on the roof earlier but I assumed it was dead. I aimed my gun at it and pressed on the trigger but only a click sound had come out. Mumbling a curse I grabbed an arrow out of the quiver and I raised my bow. Releasing the arrow it hit in the head and it landed with a thump on the roof. Walking over to it I kicked it off the roof. The limp walker landed on a couple trapping it from getting up. Grinning I finally cleared a path for me to get back off the highway and towards the prison. i managed to find supplies on the highway. Who ever thought there would still be canned food and ammo, as well as medical supplies in cars. By now I'd expected those to be all gone but obviously all the people that tried to get those supplies died trying. Shaking my head I grabbed the hammer on the side of the road. It had a nice weight to it and I started heading back to the prison. There was one lonesome walker, so I crept up behind it and bashed the hammer into the back of its head. The prison was only a mile away. What do you know I did manage to find supplies for the group even only a mile away. And through a herd.  

        When I reached the prison I came face to face with a very pissed off Daryl. "Why are you so pissed off?" I asked, setting down the supplies on one of the cafeteria tables. "What the hell do you mean why am I so damn pissed off. Where were you?" He asked. "On a run." I stated the obvious. "Daryl I can take care of myself." I added. He shook his head and stormed away. "What the hell did I do?!" I yelled. "You scared the hell out of us. Damn it Wynter shouldn't your boyfriend and Your father know where you're going?" Rick asked. "But I-" He cut me off. "Look I understand that you can take care of yourself and all but I still need to know where you're going." He replied. "THIS IS BULLSHIT I'M NOT TWELVE! MOM WOULD NEVER HAD HELD ME ON SUCH A TIGHT LEASH!" I shouted. "LORI'S NOT HERE! THE REASON WHY YOU'RE ON SUCH A TIGHT LEASH IS BECAUSE YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE! I AM PROTECTING YOU" My father screamed back. "IF YOU HAD JUST LOOKED AFTER US AND YOU ACTUALLY DID PROTECT US MOM WOULD STILL BE HERE RIGHT NOW!" I screamed tears streaming down my face as I ran out of the prison. Daryl and I stood up top of the cell block hidden. The governor and his men were here. We held our weapons in ready position and I exhaled before shooting one of the men in the back of the line. He fell with a thud. And everyone glanced around in fear. "We keep moving!" The governor commanded. "I'm glad I'm not that much of a dumbass." I whispered as they passed. Smoke bombs went off and gunshots were heard. We released our arrows and we heard screams throughout the prison. The remainder of the governor's man fled and one shot at us. Daryl pushed me out of the way and we made our way out of the prison. They ran to their cars and sped off. Each of us met up at the prison gates. " W did it. We drove them out. We should go after them and we should finish it." My father nodded at me and I smiled. He took, Michonne, Daryl and Rick with him.

        Okay so I'm going to time jump like to season 4 in the next chapter or 2. Sorry but I have to anyways  thanx for reading