Chapter 1: A Game for Stampy Cat

Sqaishey's POV

I sit down and turn on my laptop. I was ready to record. I drag the cursor over and click the record button. Quickly opening my Minecraft world, I start to talk.

"Hi guys, it's Sqaishey and in this video I'm going to be showing a short game I made for Stampy Cat."

I walk through explaining what Stampy would do if he ever played it.

I doubt he ever will though. After I record, I quickly play the video before opening Safari and uploading my video.

I then turn off my computer and check the time. It's 11pm! I guess I lost track of time when I was playing. I go into my bedroom and put on my pyjamas. Sliding into my bed and under the covers, I think about the video.

Will Stampy ever see it? If he does, I'd be lucky. I'm one out of millions of people wanting him to see my video.

I start to feel tired and yawn. If only Stampy could see it...

I love your commentary. Would you like do a series with me? If you do, message me back soon.

Thanks,

Stampy XD

I can't believe it. Stampylongnose, the minecraft Youtuber, actually saw my video! And now he wants to do a series with me!

I quickly replied to his Twitter message:

Hi Stampy, of course I want to do a series with you! That's so nice, thank you!

Sqaishey :-D

I couldn't believe it. Stampy actually replied! I didn't even think he would message me, let alone ask me to do a series with him.

I go and have a snack and turn on my Xbox. I see that Stampy has already asked to add me. I accept his request and then open up Minecraft. I play around for about 2 hours, then I hear my phone buzz. I dash over to the bench where my phone sits and check the screen.

Hi Sqaishey,

Do you want to do this series with me? It's called SkyDen and it is like a sky island challenge with lots of other islands. Get back to me soon!

Stampy

I reply briefly saying:

Yeah, that sounds good. How about Monday night we record? Is that alright for you?

Sqaishey

Stampy replies immediately.

That's ok with me!

Stampy

I put down my phone and decide to go back to playing Minecraft. I get lost in thought as I think about Monday? Will the viewers like me?

Will Stampy like me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hi guys!!! Hope you're enjoying. Sorry it's such a short chapter. I'm not very good at making long chapters. But the next one will be longer, I promise!!!!

I also love the idea of stampy and sqaishey being together and love reading fanfictions about them...

But I think a dating relationship is completely their decision and if they ever read this, I respect that and will love you both the same!

Anyway, byeeeeeeeeeeee!

MissPolarGirl😉