Chapter 28: Names

Sqaishey's POV

I look at Stampy who has fallen asleep on the couch. He looks really cute with strands of his curly brown hair falling down on his forehead.

He rolls over in his sleep, so I can no longer see his face.

I sigh. I decide to make myself useful by searching up baby names to discuss when Stampy wakes up.

I search up 'baby names' and click the first site that comes up.

I hear a sound from the lounge.

"Sqaishey?" Stampy says.

"I'm here." I say. "You woke up just in time to discuss baby names."

He comes and sits next to me by the computer.

We scroll through the list of boy names first..

"I like Noah..." I say. "And Xavier."

"Yeah. I also like Charlie. And it can be a girls name too!"

"Ok." I say, writing down the choices.

"For the boys, we have Noah, Xavier and Charlie. Do you want to add Charlie to the girls list?"

"Let's just see what we like in the girls list first."

We go back and search 'baby girl names' and click on a sit with a list.

"I like Brenna and Amy!" I say to Stampy.

"Um, I like them. What about Blaire or Kelsey? They're pretty cool."

"Well, I like Blaire... But I'm not sure about Kelsey. I like the name, I just... I don't know." I say exhausted, putting my head in my hands.

"Why don't we put them all down, and then when she's born we can decide?" Stampy says, putting his arm around me.

"Yeah." I say, writing down the four names.

"Now if you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep. I think that the hospital gave me sleeping drugs to last till Easter!" He yawns and lays back down on the couch.

I look at the list of names. These are the names we picked out for our child. One of these is going to be our child's name.

Or is it?

__________________

Mwahhhhhh! Cliffies rule! 😜

Anyways, I think you can probably guess from my 'Or is it', none of these are going to be the child's name.

You can comment your favourite, but it's not going to change the name!!!

So hope you enjoyed/enjoy your New Years celebration and today's chapter! :)

We're getting very close to the end!!!
😢But remember, there is a sequel!

See you later, alligators!

MissPolarGirl :)

PS. I used to watch a YouTube show and I used some of the main characters names in the list.

Then you will know what I used to watch on YouTube before Stampy. Keep it a secret 😗shh!