Chapter 21: Warming Up

Sqaishey's POV

Stampy walked off to make breakfast.

I sigh. How did he find out? I assume the doctor told him.

But right now I have to worry about Stampy. He seems really upset about me not telling him. But he has to accept that I didn't want him to know.

I hope he'll forgive me. I just need to be nice to him and don't lose my temper.

I decide to start with ultrasound photos.

"Stampy?" I say after he finishes his breakfast.

"Would you like to look at ultrasound photos?" I ask him.

"Sure." He says, and grabs the folder of the bench.

I look at the small child in the picture and smile. That child is inside of me.

I look over at Stampy who is looking at it lovingly. And I smile.

Next, I try asking to play some hunger games. Of course, this whole time we've been continuing our videos as normal.

Stampy agrees and we turn on our Macs and open The Emerald Isle server on Minecraft.

We play what seems like hundreds of games, and together, we win a lot of them. All throughout, Stampy laughs and screams, putting as much energy into the game as he does in his videos.

And he starts to be happier. I'm almost done warming up to him.

One more thing.

I make a big dinner, a feast fit for kings, and set the table nicely, all while Stampy is recording. Then, I choose a few movies to watch, heat up some popcorn, all ready for a movie marathon.

Stampy enters the dining room and gasps.

"Sqaishey?! Is it Christmas or am I just overreacting?"

I laugh. "You're overreacting! I remembered that I never made you that dinner, you know, the night we had to run away."

We sit and talk, about our lives about the baby. Just like old times.

We then go and pick out a movie from my selections and snuggle up with a blanket on the couch.

And hours tick by.

It's very late and I'm very tired when I ask quietly;

"Will you forgive me?"

"Yes, Sqaishey. Yes I will."