Year 5: Part 8, Year 6: Part 1

Last day at Hogwarts, Harry still hadn't made a move on Draco. Voldemort had left his head, well, his presence still lay in the back of his mind, but his thoughts weren't dictated by his master as they had before. Harry almost felt lonely without the constant company of his lord. 

He pulled his black robes on, putting the hood over his head. The Slytherin dormitories had almost emptied out except for Draco, Nott, and himself. He reached for his wand, pointed it at Nott, preparing to stun him into a deep sleep so he and Draco could have privacy. He was running out of time to make Draco his. 

He opened his mouth, about to stupifey him but a voice stopped him, "What are you doing, Potter?"

Draco saw Harry pointing his wand at Theodore, looking murderous under his dark cloak. His eyes seemed to glow underneath the hood, just as they did when... When they were in the Department of Mysteries. Something was possessing him. 

"Nott," Harry said with annoyance, "could you give us a minute."

The boy seemed terrified and nodded before scurrying out of the room. 

Draco folded his arms, raising an eyebrow at Harry.... Death Eater... Harry had overheard his conversation with his father... And he seemed pleased with the prospect of Draco joining the Dark Side. 

Harry took a step toward him, "Draco," he put a  hand on his cheek, "look... I want you."

Draco furrowed his brows, if only he knew that Draco was committed to stopping Voldemort, to protecting Harry. Even from himself. "You want me?"

"Yeah," Harry whispered, leaning towards Draco's lips and pressing them together. 

Draco inhaled sharply, pulling away. He couldn't do this. "Potter, stop," he said firmly. 

"Why?" Harry kissed him again, tugging on a piece of his hair. 

God, Draco really didn't want to stop, but he didn't want this Harry. This wasn't his Harry. This was corrupted Harry. The Harry with the glowing eyes and the black soul, a version of him that belonged to Voldemort. That could be the only explanation. He pulled away from him once more, "Please, stop."

"I want you!" Harry's voice rose, his eyes glowing even brighter. The neon green of his irises grew as his pupils shrank into tiny slits, "you're mine!"

"No I'm not!" Draco shouted, pointing himself, "I don't belong to anyone!"

"You'll belong to Voldemort soon," Harry's face contorted with a sickly grin. 

"No!"

"Yesss."

"Leave me alone, you twisted little faggot!" Draco pointed his wand at Harry, "Stupefy!"

Harry flew backwards and Draco ran out of the room, tears falling down his face.  

-_-_-_-_-_-

Harry walked the halls of the Hogwarts Express, eyeing anyone who passed him by with a wary expression. The students all looked at him oddly. Sure, his demeanor had changed over the summer. He had yet to heal a small twist in his ankle caused by Dudley due to the laws against using magic outside school. He had hoped his slight limp would go unnoticed but it obviously hadn't. 

Weasly pushed passed him followed by Granger and Longbottom, they didn't give him a second glance. He watched Parkinson scoot by him with only a curt nod, trailed by Crabbe and Goyle. Crabbe and Goyle meant Draco. Malfoy. Malfoy meant that the ache in his chest would grow, paining him more than his ankle.

So much more than the ankle.

Sure enough, Harry saw a flash of blonde hair followed by the rather high voice of... Luna Lovegood. "Oh hi Dean, how's Seamus doing?"

It was then he realized the hair belonged to Luna, not Draco. Dean responded that he did not know how Seamus was doing and how silly it was that he would know anything about Seamus or that they had seen each other over the summer. He then quickly asked why Luna was asking and who put her up to it. 

Harry would have laughed but held back, forcing a sneer on his face. He could never have something as special as what Dean and Seamus had, something secret and pure and intimate.

Of course everyone knew Dean and Seamus were snogging behind closed doors, but no one dared bring it up when they were around. That's what he wanted. Odd little Potter who just didn't die with Prissy Malfoy who commanded Slytherin more than Harry ever could.

Harry hung his head low, staring down at his combat boots. Foolish thought.

With his eyes aimed to the floor, he didn't see a certain blonde Slytherin pass him, stopping to stare for a few moments before getting shoved out of the way by Nott. Harry found himself an empty apartment, pulling out his Invisibility Cloak, unfortunately a gift from Dumbledore. Voldemort had confirmed that the robe was something so much more special than the novelty cloaks sold at stores. He hung it over himself, shutting his eyes and waiting for the train to start.

That's when the Slytherins started piling in, arguing over seats, discussing the latest gossip. That's when he walked in, blonde hair as perfectly styled as always with a single tuft falling into his face. Harry sucked in his breath, who had made Draco's hair fall out of place? Had he been snogging someone? He looked at Nott, who looked straight through him.

His heart began to pound. Voldemort had told him he could have Draco, yet Draco wasn't his yet. Draco didn't even see him. The Invisibility Cloak didn't really help with that, but Draco should've shown him some sort of sign.

Harry squeezed his eyes shut as someone brushed past him, quickly jumping up onto a storage container rack. He wiggled his way in between the trunks, watching in horror as Draco sat right below him. He couldn't help but squeak, making Draco glance upward, making Harry gasp. How had he not noticed before? Draco's eyes were surrounded by dark circles, his grey orbs dull and lifeless. Except now they were staring right at him. Into his very soul...

The train started.

Harry held his breath, watching as Pansy slid up next to Draco, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Hi Drayyy," she cooed.

"Pansy." he spoke without conviction.

God Harry wanted to hex her as their conversation continued, her flirting unending. Draco didn't seem to notice, nodding distractedly as he stared.... At Harry? 

The train stopped. 

-_-_-_-

Sorry it took so long my tendinitis has been really bad lately. 

Smut in next chapter! Be warned. 

If you want something kinky let me know and I'll add some kinky stuff to the next chapter. 

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe XD