Year 7: Part 6

Harry ran down to the small clearing in the woods where Draco and Pansy waited for him. He spotted the blonde leaning against the tree, face bruised and bleeding. Harry furrowed his brows, temporarily forgetting that he's supposed to be mad at Draco. He dashed up to him, examining his face, running a thumb across a deep gash in his cheek. "What happened?"

Draco shrugged, "That bastard snake did not want to die. But judging by your lovely tiara you're wearing, I'd assume all went well?"

Harry nodded, leaning towards Draco's mouth. He had to find out of what then apparition of Voldemort said was true. If Draco really had messed with the timeline somehow. To do that he had to distract him. Harry kissed him a little aggressively, making Draco tumble against the tree, just like in the vision Voldemort showed him. Draco wrapped his arms around him, groaning into his lips. Harry always felt warm in Draco's arms, the way his thick and expensive robes consumed them as they kissed. But those same robes also hid the truth, hid what hung around his neck. Or at least what Voldemort said hung around his neck.

Harry places a hand on Draco's chest, opening his mouth and battling him for dominance. This time Harry was determined to win. He let his fingers crawl upwards, feeling a bump underneath his clothes. A pendent? The Time-Turner?

Voldemort said that it was the most powerful one in existence, so why would Dumbledore give it to Draco? Someone he could never truly trust? All the questions whirled around in Harry's head as he found the chain, pretending to try and take Draco's clothes off. Draco just moaned, sinking against the tree as Harry found hold of the pendent and closed his hand around it.

Then he jerked backwards, hearing the loud snap of the chain breaking. He tumbled down with the momentum, but he had the Turner. He held it up to the dying sun, mostly hidden by tree branches and leaves. The black hourglass enclosed in a glittering circle of dark gems. He glanced back at Draco, who stood with his mercury eyes wide, holding onto the tree with his nails. "What are you doing?" he asked, chest rising and falling like pistons.

"What is this?" Harry frowned, jerking the fist holding the Time-Turner. "I hoped he was lying. What did you do, Draco?"

Draco slowly slid down the trunk, knees collapsing. "I, I changed time. But I brought it back! Dumbledore told me that if all else failed, I had to stop us from ever becoming friends. I had to make that handshake never happen. But when I came back, you hated me! Dumbledore was still dead, and, and Voldemort still got Hogwarts. It didn't help at all!"

Harry groaned, rubbing his forehead, "And I was a Gryffindor?"

"Yes," he buried his face in his hands, "you hated me! I couldn't live with myself when you hated me."

Harry shook his head, "This has to be put right. You can't be sure that this is the right timeline. I'll go back, and I'll remember what it's supposed to be and we can be together. There is never a time that I won't love you, Draco. We were made for each other."

Draco grins, wiping his eyes and standing. He wrapped his arm around Harry and kissed him slowly, other hand cupping his cheek. Harry smiled into his lips, knowing it may be the last time he ever got to kiss him. He may remember what would happen if he went back, but that didn't mean Draco would.

He finally let him go after and long moment, finger already spinning the little hourglass. "I'll see you in the next timeline. If Dumbledore says it's the one to save us, I'll do it."

"You have to stop the handshake!" Draco yelled as everything faded to black

The train was littered with people, some in the wizarding clothes, others in muggle clothing. Harry looked around for platinum blonde hair, seeing far too many. A bunch of Dracos all turn to look at him, all of them my Draco, not the Draco he was looking for. Harry pushed past them, seeing the little Harry wondering the halls, a Draco stopping another Draco from reaching the ten year old him. He jumped in front of the Dracos, pulling his hood up and shoving his younger self out of the direction of the younger Draco.

And then it was done. Now he could go back and see what happened. Hopefully Voldemort would be out of his head forever and he could somehow manage to win Draco back.

He thought young him was in the car with Ronald Weasly. Little did he know that the redhead had left that compartment as soon as ten-year-old Draco walked in. Harry had changed nothing 

Harry reappeared at the woods right where Pansy and Draco should be. But no one was there. Draco was gone. Harry turned around and saw the last thing he'd expect. Voldemort stood, surrounded by a bunch of hooded Death Eaters. "Welcome, Harry Potter, to your demise. Since you refuse to join me, now I must destroy you."

Draco and Harry seem like two brat switches.

I'm sorry it's been a while and I hope this chapter makes up for it.

Let me know what you think!