Year 5: Part 2

Draco pushed Harry against the wall, tongues intertwining in some sort of strange dance. Harry's thin hands wound through his hair, no doubt messing it up. He growled, moving down to Harry's neck, loving the sounds of his gasps. Somewhere in the back of his mind a voice screamed at him to stop, but he ignored it. He moved his hands to Harry's thighs, the smaller boy getting the message and leaping into his arms. Harry grabbed the sides of Draco's face, forcing their lips together once more.

God Draco never knew how wonderful another man's lips could feel. He moaned, mind going numb. Harry pulled back, breathing heavily. "Jesus Christ," he gasped, "that was... damn."

Draco wanted to make a snarky comment about how Cedric couldn't give him anything that good, but instantly thought better of it. He shouldn't have done this, not so soon after Cedric, not when Harry didn't know what he wanted. He suddenly realized he was holding Harry in his arms, the Slytherin's arms wrapped around him. Glasses askew, mouth half open, Harry had never looked more gorgeous. 

Stop it. "I gotta go."

Draco released Harry, who fell onto his ass, scowling. Draco raced out of the car. He spotted Pansy's hair in a window and casually walked into the compartment, gel holding his hair in place. For once, he thanks his father for making him put so much of the dreaded stuff in his hair every day. 

Pansy looked up, frowning slightly. "What's that?"

"What's what?" Draco said, heart pounding but voice smooth. 

"The hickey on your neck." She raised an eyebrow. 

Draco didn't remember Harry kissing his neck, but he didn't remember much else either. It was too amazing. He sat down, accioing his robes and magically changing. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Pansy rolled her eyes, nudging Crabbe who sat next to her. "Who is she, Dray? Is she a Hufflepuff? Is that why you don't want to tell us?"

"Ew fuck no!"

"Jeez, language!" Pansy scrunched up her nose. "House?"

"Slytherin."

"Year?"

"Fifth." 

Why Draco was admitting this, he really didn't know. He grinned, unable to stop thinking about Harry. But... it couldn't happen... Harry needed to recover from Cedric and he was just some sort of... Some sort of break-up toy. 

Pansy put a hand on his thigh, a friendly gesture. "Who is it?"

"Not telling you. Besides, it was a one time thing. It, it won't happen again."

"It won't?" came a voice from behind them. 

Harry raised his eyebrows at Draco, looking as if nothing happened between him. His hair was at it's usual level of messiness, and even though I'd spent a significant amount of time attacking his neck he had no marks. Draco wanted to slap himself, he had a wand for such things, didn't he?

Pansy turned to Harry, patting the seat next to her. The Slytherins had started being nicer to Harry ever since Cedric died. "We're trying to figure out who Draco's secret girlfriend is."

The small boy sat down next to Pansy, expression mildly amused as he looked over at Draco. 

Draco frowned and stuck his nose into the air. "Whom I spend my time with is none of your business."

The Slytherins laughed, shaking their head at Draco's snoody behavior. 

-_-_-_-_-

Harry stared down at his leather journal, writing down a few brief thoughts to send back to his lord. He glanced out at the view of the night sky from the Astronomy tower. The Order had reformed, Dumbledore warily confiding in him the information involving a few of its members. 

His lord would be pleased with him. Harry grinned at the thought, finishing the last bit of information he had and shutting the book. He sighed, Draco entering his head. God, he loved how small he felt under his intense eyes. 

Harry was practically immortal yet he felt so vulnerable next to Draco. A hand flew to his lips, tracing the path Draco had followed from his mouth to his neck. He regretted erasing the hickeys, but no one could know yet. 

He laughed. Slytherin prince and the "Hufflepuff-wannabe". Harry had never felt he belonged in Slytherin, not that he wanted to be a Hufflepuff or in any other house, but he wasn't... He wasn't mean like Slytheirns were characterized to be. 

Sighing, Harry stood, carefully making his way back to the dungeons, where the Slytherin dorms lay. Whispering the password, he climbed into the common room. The night owls sat studying or talking in small circles. He waved to them, heading up to the dormitory. 

He saw Draco's blonde head peaking out from the covers, the hangings all crooked. He smiled, wanting nothing but to crawl in next to him. He refrained however, knowing that was a stupid idea. 

He sighed, trying not to think back to when he had Cedric in here. When he saw Draco's face looking at him with contempt. Would Draco do something like that again? Would he throw him under the bus?

Maybe that was Harry's problem. He was far too loyal for a Slytherin. 

And maybe that would be the death of him. 

If you like murder mysteries check out my book the Raven Complex!