Year 6: Part 3

Harry trudged towards the castle, rubbing his head and mumbling under his breath. How could Draco do that to him? He felt his face turn red as he neared the castle, Draco had made a complete fool of him. He'd given Draco his body and he'd just thrown it him out as soon as he was done. No, not done, he hadn't even come! Maybe he wasn't gay...

Those speculations wandered through his head, replaced with even more outrageous ideas as he walked on. He finally reached the doors, pounding on the door. It took a few moments for the giant wood gates were opened, McGonagal staring him down from the otherside. "Mr. Potter, what are you doing so late? You missed sorting and dinner!"

"Sorry Professor," he said through gritted teeth, trying to keep himself from hexing her.

"You will have some explaining to do, Mr. Potter, but not now, we shall deal with this in the morning. Go now, the rest of your House is already at Slytherin."

He nodded, "Of course, Professor," he said darkly, keeping his head down as he entered the castle.

He pulled his black hood over his head, staring at his shoes as he marched towards the dungeons. Draco was surrounded by his cronies when Harry finally entered the room. Their eyes meant from across the common room, Draco's grey orbs full of guilt, Harry's full of anger. He turned away, marching towards the dormitory.

Master, he whispered in his mind.

Voldemort's presence soon filled his brain, clouding his vision with pictures of Malfoy Manor. That must have been where Voldemort was. What is it?

He was annoyed. Sorry for bothering you, but, it's Draco...

What is it?

Harry told him what happened in the train car, trying to leave out the gruesome details, but he knew his master got the gist. He could feel his anger over their link, washing over him until Harry too felt less hurt and more angry. 

He cocked his head, cracking his neck loudly. He scrunched up his fists, pulling out his wand and pointing it something, anything. He wanted to kill something. He wanted to end something. 

He saw someone's pet cat heading up the stairs to the girl's dormitory and he instantly redirected his wand at it, "AVADA KEDEVERA!"

A green light shot out of his wand and at the cat which instantly keeled over. 

"Harry!" Pansy was at his side, staring at him indignantly. 

He growled, mind blurry. Suddenly Pansy's face was Draco's. He kissed him, not realizing it was really Pansy. She squeaked, alerting him to reality.

He pushed her away, falling to the floor, grabbing his head, "Make it stop," he cried, the world spinning around and around. 

The last thing he saw before he past out, was the image of Voldemort hovering over a figure, a figure that looked like Draco, laughing manically, wand poised to strike. 

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Lemondrop," Draco said to the statue, which began to move at the password.

He walked up the stairs as they appeared, knocking on the fancy doors. "Come in," came the soft voice of Dumbledore.

Draco walked inside, fiddling with the hems of his school robes. Dumbledore waved to a chair by his desk. Draco hesitantly sat down, not meeting the eyes of the Headmaster, who popped a jellybean into his mouth, "Every-flavored bean?" he asked, smiling when Draco shook his head, "must say I'm not a fan of them myself, but they are rather... addictive, I must say."

Draco nodded mutely, "Why did you call me here?"

Dumbledore smiled lightly, "Straight to the point. You have joined the Order of the Phoenix, Draco, but I believe you may have a more significant role to play in this than you may think. I'm afraid you may be the only one to help Harry. Do you know what a horcrux is, m'boy?"

Draco thought for a moment before nodding slowly. He'd heard Harry mention it several times. "I've heard of it, but, uh, I don't know what it is."

The wizard nodded, tossing a dark coloured jellybean into his mouth, frowning slightly. "Ink flavored, I was hoping for black licorice. Oh well, you see horcruxes are when someone splits their soul by the means of killing someone."

Dumbledore kept talking but Draco couldn't focus. He could only think about what he had said about splitting a soul - killing someone.

He was back in fourth year again, Harry falling into his arms, weeping. I had to kill him. He made me kill him. 

He recalled how Harry's eyes would glow, how sometimes he'd seem less than human. The Dark energy that radiated off of him. Now Draco knew what he had done. "Oh Harry," he whispered, rubbing the arm with the Mark, "why, Harry..."

"What is it?" Dumbledore asked, pausing his monologue. 

"He.... Harry, Harry made a horcrux."

Dumbledore folded his hands, frowning sadly, "I was afraid that was the case. He is dangerously unstable, I'm sorry to say. Try to keep him close, m'boy, you might be able to get through to him."

Draco felt sick. He wanted to throw up but he had nothing in his stomach. The office seemed to spin around and around. He collapsed in on himself, shaking uncontrollably. Tears refused to fall, however. His arm began to burn. It burned, and burned, and burned. He didn't realize that he'd started screaming. 

Dumbledore towered over him, concern written in every wrinkle on his face, but Draco didn't see him. He'd messed everything up. He'd ruined everything. He'd pushed Harry away. 

The world blurred, spinning from Hogwarts into his house, into Malfoy Manor. Dumbledore turned into the ghoulish image of Voldemort. Draco....

Draco

Draco

Dumbledore's words turned into Voldemort's icy voice. 

He was sprawled out on the floor, Voldemort hovering over him, red eyes glaring down at him. "Hello, young Malfoy," he said coldly, flicking his wand, making Draco stand upright. He could barely breath, barely see. "we need to have... a little chat."

---

I'm so glad I actually found the time to write this because I probably would've ended up writing this on Friday when I was supposed to update. NOW I CAN!

I just got an instagram so make sure to go check that out. It's Lifedeep02

So I am NOT going to have anything between Harry and Voldemort, which is good because I really didn't want to do it anyways. 

We don't get misunderstood Tom in this fanfic, we get evil/crazy Voldey manipulating Harry into doing what he wants. 

Plus I don't want to break poor Draco's heart. 

Alright, bye, my padawons.