Chapter 15: I'm Going!

I didn't get my cheers, but anyway. Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim's POV

Other than the fact that we were mad at Logan and Rebecca for trying to set me and Kendall up, we are going to the circus with them.

On Friday, I got a call from Logan after school. How the hell does he have my number?

"Hey, Loges. How's it going?"

"Hey, Kim. Pretty good, but I wanna ask you: Are you coming to the circus with us, or not?"

"I told you guys, I am, and how did you get my number?"

"I'm with Becs, and anyway, what about Kendall?"

"What about him?"

"You er..you know what, woman! Don't take the mickey out of me."

I laughed.

"No, it's okay. We have nothing going on, just friends."

"That's not what the sources reported, but I'll take your word for it."

"What sources are you talking about?"

"Umm, that doesn't concern you. Bye!"

"LOGAN PHILLIP HENDERSON! IF YOU ARE GETTING REBECCA TO SPY ON ME, I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

"Hey, hey Calm down. No one's spying on you. But yeah, Rebecca did tell me what happened. Don't tell her I told you, please!"

"Logan, I mean it. If.."

"Okay, listen. I wont ask anything more about you and Kendall, and you wont tell Becs. Deal?"

"Deal. Now you better keep your mouth shut."

"Yes ma'am."

I laughed again.

"Bye, Logie."

"Bye, Kim. Take care."

"You too."

I hung up and layed back down on my bed.

I'm not sure what to think. Kendall is so sweet and hot, and great at everything. Why don't I just say I wanna be his girlfriend? But wait a minute, it's too soon. We've only known each other a few weeks. Wait another minute! We haven't known each other for just two weeks, we've known each other since the second grade!

But still, after what happened in the park, maybe this is soon.

I sighed and threw on a pair of white short shorts and a purple top with a pair of pumps the same shade as the shirt. Good enough, I'm dropping the bracelets cause my wrist still kinda hurts after the incident.

"Mom! I'm leaving!" I called

"Hey sweetie. Woah, you look nice. Where are you going?"

"I'm going to the circus with a few friends."

"Hmm, friends? With an 's'?"

"Yes mom. Friends withand 's'." I rolled my eyes.

"Who?"

"Just Kendall, Logan and Rebecca."

"Who- Kendall?! Isn't that the boy you like in the fourth grade?"

"Mom? Do you have to embarrass me right now? Yes I used to like him," Total lies. "but we're just good friends. Rebecca is going out with Logan, and Kendall is his best friend, so he invited him along, and Rebecca asked me and I had nothing to do this weekend, so I'm going. Is it okay?"

"Course baby. But you look a little dressed up to be going with just friends." She smirked.

I blushed and smiled at her.

She mimed zipping her mouth and we laughed.

I kissed her cheek and walked over to Rebecca's who lived a few blocks away.

I knocked on the door.

"Hello Kim!" Her father opened the door.

"Hello Mr. Black. Is Rebecca here?"

"Yes, yes, she is in her room. Come in!"

I've always liked him. He's a jolly old man who always makes me laugh.

I was almost inside when Rebecca came running downstairs.

"Hey Kim! You look great! Ready to go?" She asked as her father went inside and she grabbed my hand.

"Yep! Lets go!" I said walking out.

"Okay, so we're gonna wait in the park for a few minutes and then the boys will pick us up."

"Why not at your house?"

"Logan hasn't met dad yet."

"Ohh."

We sat down for a few minutes and watched two boys playing Frisbee. I felt an urge to play, but at the moment a horn honked and Rebecca shreiked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter has a twist to it. ;) Stay tuned!!

(Picture of outfit in gifs below)