Chapter 18: Plan B - Successful

Kendall's POV

As Kim walked inside, I realized how messy my room was. Shirts strewn on the floor, books sprawled on the bed, pens and socks rolling around under the bed. Wow, I should really start being a little bit organized. Nah, I don't think so.

"Sit down." I said moving a pile of my stuff aside and making room for her.

"Oh, thank you. How are you feeling?" She asked sitting down and smiling, looking around at the room.

"I'm feeling great." I told her.

She looked so beautiful in - woah! She looks so damn sexy in those short shorts!

"You look - er, nice." I told her.

"Thanks. You look cute too." She blushed a little.

"Really?" I said looking down at the blue flannel shirt and black jeans I was wearing.

"So, anyway. How come you're here?" I asked her pulling up a chair and sitting in front of her.

"Well, remember we were going to the circus?" She asked

"Yeah. I was waiting for Logan to pick me up. Is he downstairs too?" I asked her.

"No, he told me you're sick and dropped me off here and then went off with Rebecca!"

Well, in one way, I should be thanking him, but really. At least he could've told me what he was doing. I guess this was Plan (B) of Setting Kendall & Kim Up, and it is sort of successful.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked her after a minute of silence

"I think so." She said leaning on her arms.

"So, what do we do?"

"You're the guy! How am I supposed to know?" She smiled.

I thought for a minute. We could just hang out, or go out for a snack or something.

Even Better! We could practice our vocals!

"Hey you wanna practice for the talent show?" I asked excitedly.

"Sure!" She answered sitting up.

I got up and opened my closet, picked up my Les Paul BFG guitar. I walked back to the bed and sat down on the bed. "Which song?" I asked

"What You Mean To Me by Sterling Knight" She replied

"Th-the song from that movie? Star Struck?" I asked. That's a nice song.

"Yeah."

I strummed my guitar, as she closed her eyes and opened them again.

"Can't Blame You, For Thinking

That You Never Really Knew Me, At All...

I Tried To Deny You

But Nothing Ever Made Me Feel So Wrong...

I Thought I Was Protecting You,

From Everything That I Go Through,

But I Know We Got Lost Along The Way...

Here I am With All My Heart,

I Hope You Understand, 

I Know, I Let You Down,

But I'm Never, Gonna Make, That Mistake Again...

You Brought Me Closer!

To Who I Really Am

Come Take My Hand,

I Want The World To See, What You Mean To Me

What You Mean To Me..."

I stopped playing, lost in her voice, every note - perfect, she sung every lyric so beautifully, she's got the most amazing voice. That makes me like her even more.

She gazed into my eyes, she was leaning in, and without knowing what was happening, I leaned forwards, and connected my lips with hers....