Chapter 4

Beam POV

I was sitting here still in a daze when I saw the group around Pha disperse. Kit gives me a worried glance as I see Pha in front of a man we don't know. After they challenged each other and shook hands Pha makes his way over to us with a smirk on his face.

"Who was that?" Kit asked.

"Some competition."

"Does the competition have a name?" I asked.

"Forth. From the engineering faculty."

Forth? Hm, I don't think I've ever heard that name before. All of a sudden that scent I was smelling became overwhelming. I felt like I was being consumed by the ocean breeze. Kit could sense the change in me and started to look concerned.

"Hey are you okay?"

Before I could answer him I turned to see someone towering over me. I was confused because of the suffocating feeling from the scent. The next thing I know my arm was grabbed and I felt this electricity through my body from the contact. It terrified me. I looked to see Forth staring at me.

I heard a low growl escape from him before he said "Mine."

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Pha yelled prying Forth's grip off of me before Kit grabbed me by the waist to pull me away.

I gave him the warning look and he knows what it meant. I was going into heat right now. My body started to feel on fire with pain from my arousal and I could feel myself panting from the sensation. Kit looked at Pha in desperation while he tried to drag me away.

Forth tried to reach for me again but Pha helped stop him. "Get him out of here now!" I tried to focus on anything but that smell was forcing me to lose my senses as I was carried out by Kit.

Forth POV

I watched as the boy was carried away and I practically lost it. I grabbed Pha by the collar and gave him a murderous glare.

"Why did you do that?!" I was screaming now. People were looking at us but I couldn't care at the moment. My mate was being taken away from me and my Alpha instincts kicked in.

"Dude what is your problem?" Pha looked furious but was not about to fight me over it.

"You're taking what's MINE. HE'S MINE!" I could tell I was freaking out and now Lam was trying to help Pha drag me away from the scene.

Once we were at a more private area they sat me down trying to calm my nerves.

"What do you mean he's yours?" Pha asked breaking the tension between us.

"He's my fated Omega. I can feel it. How could you just take him away like that!" I was getting more frustrated raking my fingers through my hair trying to calm down. I've never felt this way before.

"What do you mean Omega. Isn't he a Beta?" Lam asked even more confused. He looked at me but didn't want to question further.

Pha was quiet for a moment before answering. "Yes, Beam is a pure blood Omega. How did you know?"

"Can't you tell?" I looked at him serious. "He smells like Honey. Its intoxicating."

_______________________________________________________________

Hi guys. Trying to update as many chapters as possible while I have time. Hopefully its going good so far.