Chapter 15

Forth POV

Since we are finally done with our first year and are on summer vacation, I decided to invite Beam to spend the summer at my family's house. He seems really nervous and refused at first but after bugging him for weeks he reluctantly agreed that he will stay with me. I understand why he is scared, but I already told my family he was coming and they are ecstatic to meet my omega.

Because I come from the Jamornhum family, many people fear us. My dad is a ruthless business man in the engineer world, but they are willing to accept Beam with open arms because he is my fated omega.

It is about a four hour drive and I can tell Beam is getting more anxious with each passing moment. His anxiety is spreading around the car and I feel suffocated by its intensity.

"Hey baby." I grab his hand. "I already told you that it was going to be fine and that they were excited to see you."

"But what if they change their minds once they see me? I don't look like I'm from a pure blood alpha line like you. I look frail and poor." He says in a small voice.

"They won't think that. They'll love you." I try to send out a comforting aura and I can feel him starting to relax more. Once we get there, his anxiety comes back and it's even more intense than it was during the car ride. I practically have to yank him out of the car before we walk to the house.

"I'm home" I say once we go inside.

"P'Forth!!!!" Sandee screams running towards us. She stops in front of Beam. "You must be P'Beam. You're even cuter now that I'm seeing you clearly without the crying." Beam blushes from that comment. "I just want to give you a hug."

She reaches out for him before I pull him into me and away from her. "No touching" I say in a stern voice.

"Oh P'Forth. You're no fun. I know he's already yours. Why can't I just give him a hug?"

"Because I said so."

The same thing happened with my mom. She ran to give Beam a hug and pinch his cheeks from his cuteness but I slapped her hand away saying she can't touch what's mine. Both of them rolled their eyes while Beam blushed from embarrassment.

"Come to the living room. Your father is waiting." My mom says. We follow and wai to my dad before taking a seat on the couch.

"So Beam, I hear that you're my sons fated omega."

"Yes sir." I feel him shaking from nerves so I rub his back to calm him down.

"Just Pa is fine. I also hear that you're a pure blood omega. Is that correct?" Beam nods in response. "I've never met a pure blood omega before. That's pretty cool. Forth is lucky to have such a rare omega and so are we now that we're all family." Beam smiles at that comment.

"Do your parents appreciate it too?" I see him go pale and continue to rub his back while he answers.

"Um no Pa. My parents say I'm a disgrace to the blood line because I'm not a pure blood alpha like the rest of them."

"Shame. They're missing such an amazing addition to their family now. Good thing we get a chance to have you. May I ask, what is your last name?"

"It's Vongviphan." My mother snorts when she hears that name.

"No wonder they're so rude. They're one of the worst families in Thailand. Evil. I heard they're losing their fortune due to terrible business. Serves them right" She says. "Well no matter. You have us as your family now and we want you to know that we love you just like our own son. Please take care of Forth for us okay?"

Beam POV

I sigh with relief when his mom says that. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Arthit was right. I will be loved by Forth's family. We have dinner with his family before retiring upstairs in the bedroom.

"See? Wasn't as bad as you thought right?"

I nod my head at Forth's comment. "Thank you for bringing me Forth. It means a lot to be loved by your family.

"It's our family now baby." He says kissing my temple. "Now let's shower together."

"No. You're gonna do something dirty and we're in your parents house."

"Oh come on. The walls are soundproof."

"No. I'll only go if we just shower."

"Fine. Just a shower." He says.

We get in and I feel refreshed as the warm water runs down my body.

"Let me wash you." Forth says and I nod before he starts to rub soap on my body. He starts with my back and massages me while adding the soap. I can't help but relax against him. I feel him move to the front and brush against my nipples.

"Forth!"

"What? I'm just washing." He continues to tease me there and I bite my lip to stop a small moan from escaping. I'm getting turned on. I'm starting to shiver from the sensation until he moves to my manhood before grasping it and rubbing it with his soapy hand.

"Ahh wait." A soft moan escapes while I lean against him.

"This needs to get washed too." He whispers before biting my ear lobe and stroking my manhood faster.

"Ahh Forth... So good." I was trying to resist but I'm completely under his spell. His other hand reaches to my hole and rubs his finger against the entrance.

"So wet already. I thought you said nothing dirty."

"I did say nothing dir-AH!" He enters his finger in me deeply stimulating me further. I throw my head back against his shoulder while he teases the front and the back.

"Ah Forth baby... not enough... need more... please" I'm gasping for air.

"What do you want Beam?"

"I want you inside me."

He immediately pulls his finger out before ramming his manhood deep inside of me. "AHHHHHH"

"Shit baby... it's so tight" He moves fast and I put my hands on the wall to keep myself sturdy while bending over so he can reach deeper.

"Ahhh... mhhhh Forth... more... Ahhh... faster..." He thrusts into me harshly and I can hear my moans echoing against the shower walls.

"Beam baby.. so good.. I'm close"

"Me too." After a few more thrusts he cums inside while I cum all over the wall. He pulls out and turns off the shower before picking me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist while he carries me to the bed kissing me passionately.

"Round two" He says before throwing me on the bed and thrusting deep inside. He thrusts into me for hours and my hole is leaking his cum while the sheets are covered in mine. After more than six rounds, I lost count, he cums in me for the last time before we both collapse on the bed.

"I love you Beam." He says pulling my head onto his chest for cuddles.

"I love you too Forth." I say before snuggling up against him. I sniff his scent. Ocean breeze. I'll never get tired of it.

"This is gonna be a great summer" he says before kissing my forehead.

I nod my head in response. "Thank you for giving me a family again Forth. It means the world to me."

"Of course baby. After all, you are my whole world. I would do anything for you." I smile at him and peck his lips.

"I would do anything for you too" I say before drifting off to sleep."

_______________________________________________________________________

Hi guys. Another update. Thank you for those of you who are still reading my book. I hope you like it so far.