Chapter 16

Beam POV

It's the start of the new semester and of course it is taking me ten years to leave the room because of Forth. "Baby I need to leave. I'm going to be late."

"Just one more goodbye kiss and then I'll let you go."

"No. You've said that the last three times and you still won't let me go."

Flashback two hours ago...

"Baby just one kiss please?"

"Okay Forth just one." I lean in before he captures me in a passionate kiss. He nibbles my lower lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth and our tongues dance while he lays me back down on the bed. He starts to remove my pants and I push him away gasping for air.

"Forth you said only a kiss."

"Shhhh it'll be quick."

Next thing I know my body is being flipped and I'm on all fours. He pulls my pants down to reveal my wet hole.

"Dirty baby. You want me just as bad." I blush at his comment before I feel him ram his manhood into me harshly.

"AHHHHH GOD FORTH!!" I grip the bedsheets tightly while he continues to thrust deep inside me.

"So good baby... You feel so tight."

"Mhhhhhnnnnn......More Forth... I want kisses Ahhhnn..." He lifts my head up and kisses me while thrusting into me harder. I moan in his mouth while I feel him twitching inside of me.

"I'm close baby." He whispers in my ear. I shiver from his voice and cum a few minutes after with him. He cleans me up and helps me get redressed before keeping me hostage in his embrace

Flashback ends

Before he can say anything else I hear a knock on the door. He reluctantly lets me go to answer it. I open the door only to be tackled to the ground. I look down to see a boy crying in my arms.

"Hey kid what are you doing?" Forth goes to pry him off of me but I stop him.

"It's okay."

"Do you know him?"

"Yes. It's my little brother. Yo sweetie what are you doing here?" I try to lift his face but he clings to me scared.

"P'Beam. Father he... he" he tries to tell me what's going on but is a sobbing mess. I get him to stand up and sit on the couch while Forth hands him a glass of water. He slowly takes a sip calming down.

"Okay now tell me what happened."

"I ran away from home."

"What?! Why?!"

"Because P'Beam. I went for my check up last week since I'm of age and father was told that I am a pure blood omega like you. He was super furious and said I was a disgrace just like you. Father took me home and locked me in my room. I thought he was going to kick me out too, but I heard him talking to a man who said he knew someone who would be willing to buy me for a great price. Father is desperate since we are losing all of our money. He agreed to sell me but before I could be taken away I escaped and ran right here. I remember when you told me where you lived and said not to tell father. I'm so scared P'Beam. I don't wanna be sold!" He starts crying again and I rub his back to try and calm him down.

"Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you okay?" He nods his head. Once he falls asleep on the couch I talk to Forth in the bedroom.

"I didn't know you had a brother."