Trapped

Chapters are going to start being  way longer since it's the end of the story, enjoy

   Butterfly's eyes slowly fluttered open. The first thing she saw was Dr. Blackthorn in front of her, "Jim..." she said in tired voice. Her eyes shut again, then flew open again.

   His arms were tied behind his back and his ankles were bound together; he had been tied up. It didn't take long to realize, that her too had been tied up.

  "What's happening?!" She asked, beginning to struggle.

   "There's no point in trying to escape" Dr. Blackthorn responded, "we're all trapped".

  Buttery's eyes widened at the word "all". She looked around her. Everyone who lived in Troll Village was all in the same state she was. Although, she couldn't tell where they were, it was too dark. She stopped looking around when a gold glittery troll caught her eye.

   "Popcorn?" She called.

  The troll's head snapped up and looked at her, "Butterfly?".

   It was definitely Popcorn, "What's happening?" She asked, her voice echoed throughout the large room.

   "I don't know. Last thing I remember I was sitting at home making tea for Poppy, and next thing I'm here".

   This was what happened to Butterfly. She guessed it's what happened to everybody. But who could have managed to do this?

   "Seems like Creek's dirty work to me" a voice said behind her.

   Butterfly directed her attention to the familiar voice. She was surprised to notice she'd been propped up against them this whole time.

   "Skie? Is that you?" She asked.

  "Yep"

  "Any idea what happened?"

  "I think Creek drugged us"

   Seemed like a logical explanation, "where's Branch? Can you see him?" Butterfly asked.

   Skie looked over her side of the room, but she couldn't she much besides the wall, "I can't see him".

   "Me neither". It was strange. Branch wasn't anywhere in sight. It was like he completely vanished, "well we should probably figure a way out of here".

   "Already done" Skie stood, her ropes fell to the ground.

   Butterfly fell to the ground, landing on her back, "ow" she winced.

  "Oh! Sorry" Skie apologized. She cut Butterfly's ropes next.

  She stood and shook the cut binds off, "how did you do that?".

   "Pocket knifes are very handy" she replied spinning the small blade in her hand.

    "Great. How bout' you start cutting everyone's ropes and I look for Branch" Butterfly suggested.
Skie nodded and moved on to Dr. Blackthorn.

   Butterfly walked around the dark room. She stopped and told Popcorn what was happening and told her to spread the word. The more she explored the more the building looked familiar, that's when it hit her. They were all locked in the fun dungeon. Except, it wasn't so fun at the moment.

   They didn't have much time to free everyone before Creek came back. Most likely he's been making sure no one escapes.

   She looked around the dungeon for Branch, but he was still nowhere to be found. Her eyes wandered to the walls and up to the ceiling. A pink glint caught her eye, but she couldn't tell where it was coming from.

   There was a twisty slide the lead to the shine. Butterfly decided to attempt to climb the slide. At least if it's not Branch, maybe it could be a window they could escape through.

   Surprisingly, the slide was not as slippery as she thought and walking up it was way easier then expected. Once at the top she noticed there was a ledge that jutted out of the wall. Butterfly cautiously walked along the platform.

   She stopped looking at the view of all the trolls. All tied up; helpless. It was quite depressing actually. She hoped they could make it out of here and that Creek got what was coming to him.

    "Butterfly?" A low voice spoke.

  She turned to see iron bars in the wall; Branch on the floor behind them. The shiny object she had spotted before was his engagement ring.

   "Branch!" She gasped. She got on her knees so they were face to face, "Are you hurt?" She asked.

   "I'm fine just a little drowsy" his eyes were having trouble staying open, "where are we?"

   "The fun dungeon it looks like, Me and Skie are guessing Creek has everyone trapped here" she explained.

   "Everyone?" He asked. He sat up a bit, looking over Butterfly's shoulder. To his horror all of the village were in ropes on the floor of the dudgeon.

    "Yeah. He's got the whole village in here"

   "What's he gonna do to us?" Branch asked nervously.

   "I'm not sure, but don't worry, Skie's gonna free everybody. Hopefully we escape before he comes back" Butterfly began to look for the lock on the iron door.

   "Wait, he's coming back?!"

  Before the pink troll could respond the door to the dudgeon swung open. It let out a loud boom as it hit the wall.

   Butterfly froze and slowly turned to the entrance, expecting to see Creek standing there. Taking a good look at the troll she realized it wasn't him. And as she stepped into the light Butterfly could see that it was not Creek at all, but Mallory.