Invitation

"Poppy?" Branch knocked on the bathroom door, "Poppy please talk to me".

The queen sat against to wall behind the locked door.

Forgiveness to others is forgiveness to yourself

She could hear Dr. Blackthorn's Voice in her head.

"Forgiveness to others is forgiveness to yourself" She muttered.

The lock clicked, and Branch stepped back. He didn't know how Poppy would react or if she even wanted to talk. He braced himself physically (and mentally) as the nob turned. No matter what happened, behind that door was Poppy, and Poppy was someone he loved. The door opened. Both stared at each other concerned. Poppy suddenly wrapped her arms around him. Branch expected it but was still some what shocked.

"I'm sorry Branch" Poppy said, "I shouldn't of yelled".

"It's okay"

"No it's not...I over reacted and that was inconsiderate of me and, and I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me".

He smiled, "Of course I can forgive you Poppy" Branch cupped her face in his hands, "We're a team now. And teams stick together".

Poppy pressed her lips against his, then hugged him again.

"I love you Poppy" Branch said.

"I love you more"

"That's not possible"

"Sure it is"

"Then prove it"

"I love you to the moon and back"

"I love you to Pluto and back"

"Pluto's not a real planet"

"Why is that important"

"Because I love you farther than Pluto and back"

"I love you for for infinity"

"Why are we legit having and argument about this"

"I don't know"

Just then, a small note was dropped outside Poppy's pod. Branch walked towards the door way and picked it up.
"It says your invited".

"To what?" She asked.

He open the card(luckily no glitter spewed out of it), "a party. It looks like Butterfly and Popcorn are hosting it"

"Oh no" Poppy groaned.

"Hey hey hey, it's O-K. If you don't wanna go we don't have to"

"I really don't wanna go"

Branch noticed another fold in the card, with more writing on it, "ooooooo" he winced.

"What? What does it say?"

"It says our presence is required".

Poppy groaned extremely loud, "of course! They're gonna tell EVERYONE! And then it's gonna be chaos! I should of never-"

"Poppy! Listen. To. Me" Branch grabbed her by the shoulders, "these are our friends! They wouldn't do that to you! And if anything bad happens" he grabbed her hands, "I will be there for you" he smiled.

She took a deep breath, "okay. Okay we'll go. But if we do I better rest" Poppy lied on the bed.

"The party's in two days babe"

"Shhhh. I'm already asleep".