Pep Talks and Wedding Dresses

3 weeks later...

"We will need about ten more chairs" Popcorn told Sparkles as she stood in front of the many rows,
"Go grab Guy and we'll get them".

"Ugh, this is the fourth time we've had to walk down that huge hill to get more" Pop whined as they walked over to GD.

"I know, I'm exhausted too. But Branch and Poppy wanted the wedding here and everyone in the village is coming so we can't disappoint" Sparkles responded.

The couple had decided to have there wedding in Trollburg in the forest Skie had brought them to earlier. Poppy instantly fell in love with the area, just as Branch had weeks before .

"Besides it's beautiful out here" Sparkles continued.

"True, Guy! Can you help us?" Popcorn called.

He stopped hanging up decorations and came when she called. Their decorating committee was small, but they got the job done.

"What's up?" He asked.

"We need you to help us carry more chairs" Sparkles told him. He agreed to help and the three then continued to hike back down the hill.

Skie walked around the venue admiring the decorating her friends had done, "wow guys. This looks great!". She looked around, but saw no one, "Where'd they go?".

•••

"She is gonna kill you" Grace said as she watched Butterfly stitch the word 'Broppy' into the skirt of Poppy's wedding dress in gold thread.

"Psh. It's my gift to her. Besides it's not like it looks bad", she finished off the embroidery and put the needle and thread away. Butterfly fluffed the skirt a bit then stood back to admire her work.

Satin and Chenille returned with Poppy. She was wearing a purple bandana around her eyes, "Are we here?" She asked.

The twins smiled at each other and motioned for Butterfly and Grace to get out of the way.

"Okay, in three" Satin started.

"Two" Chenille continued the countdown.

"One!" She said in unison, removing Poppy's blindfold.

Poppy gasped as she saw the finished product of her wedding dress for the first time, "it's beautiful guys!".

It was an off-the-shoulder dress with a long ruffled skirt that reached the floor. At the waist was a yellow sash and a leafy pattern embroidered on the neck line. She hadn't noticed Butterfly's little surprise, yet.

"Come try it on", Chenille suggested leading Poppy to the dressing room.
Satin carefully grabbed the dress of the mannequin and followed her sister.

"See, she didn't even notice" Butterfly whispered to her friend.

"You got lucky" Grace responded.

"Butterfly, would you be a dear and grab the veil from our work table?" Satin asked, interrupting their conversation.

Grace followed Butterfly to the wooden table on the other side of the room. On it was a headband with yellow flowers on it. The veil had been sewed onto the back. The two both carried it to the fashion twins.

Poppy came out of the dressing room and Satin lead her to the mirror. Butterfly and Grace watched, baffled,as she walked across the room. Chenille took the veil from them.

"How do you like it?" Satin asked Poppy as she spun around in circles admiring the twins work.

"Like it?" She paused, the twins held their breath, "I love it!".