|Chapter 1 - 15| Summary

I'm trying to be detailed but also quick about it so feel free to just skip paragraphs if you already know what I'm on about!

Also this took way longer than I thought it would. I felt like I was going crazy so yes here's my descent into madness let's go.

Alright so it all started out with Nashi going to the library to meet with Caleb (the friend and librarian) for a book.

Remember that the book was under debate because people were ticked that a commoner could marry a royal (Lucy married to Natsu) and hated it even more that a whole book was written about it.

Nashi then begs Gale (brother, thief, rebel, etc.) to go on a mission with him and Gale complied a BIT TOO EASILY which made Nashi suspicious, but whatever, right? He then steals the satchel with the princess's tiara from his sleeping parents bedroom (Nashi thinks it's supplies) and they're on their way.

After a conversation about morals and why people do what they do, they then meet up with Nova Dreyar, a renowned pirate captain of the ship Fairy Tail. Nashi is skeptical because she doesn't look like much, but after learning that Nova had cool lightning powers, everything's good now. Well, Nova and Gale don't like each other but that's besides the point. Nothing is known about Nova's family at this point in the story.

The party of three then go on to a party of four when they catch up with Storm Fullbuster. He has two younger twin siblings and the three of them have a missing father and a mother who has passed away. They own a bar so they have that going for them as an income. Storm works as a double agent and collects information for the rebels (what Gale and Nova are) so that's why Nashi figures he's useful. After a night partying and little bit of drinking, Nashi finds out that she HATES Storm with a passion because he was a little pushy the night before. He never apologized, and kept arguing back. So. Their hatred was predetermined.

Then Rin (Storm's little brother) comes stumbling in bloody and while Gale and Nashi fix him, Nova and Storm go help Sylvia (Storm's little sister, Rin's twin) kick some people's butt.

While all that's happening, Nashi finds out that Rin is extremely sensitive to pain. She finds it weird, but then Gale explains that they're a special set of twins. One twin can take away pain and the other is sensitive to pain.

Nova finds out that they were looking for Reiki for WHATEVER reason and then continues to get mad at Storm because he knew that Reiki survived death a few years earlier.

They get back, Sylvia heals Rin and goes to sleep. The side effect for her healing powers is that she gets tired and has nightmares. Nashi understands that if she had the same power as Sylvia, she would use it no matter the costs.

Storm then explains that Reiki was looking for the princess, who is supposedly dead. Gale has a panic attack and says that it was because he thought Reiki was dead, but it was ACTUALLY because people are getting closer to finding his sister, Nashi.

They figured that they had to find Reiki because even with the skills the group had to offer, he will help greatly with their mission to defeat the king. So, they decide to go to meet with a girl named Rosemary. She's a local psychic that Rin loves but since he's hurt, Storm makes him stay behind.

Nova is not a big fan of Rosemary, by the way. She is an extreme skeptic (despite having lightning powers) and her past with the young psychic only makes it worse.

They make it to Rosemary's treehouse. This is where Nashi falls off the top of  rope ladder and Storm catches her, making it a ~moment~.

They meet Rosemary, who looks to be from the east based on what she wears, and then Nashi figures out that she's the younger sister of Reiki. They have tea while Rosemary is casually reading their minds until Gale points out that something is wrong with her ability.