World Championships Day 3

Your POV

I was awakened by alarm as usual then went straight to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. Today is the actual day of the competition, the short program for ladies and ice pair. Because today was the start of the competition, the men and ice dance won't be coming for practice. But that doesn't mean that I wasn't going to come. Since I was with TCC, I got to watch the competition for free. Because today was the ladies and ice pair, Evgenia had already gotten up to meet up with the other skaters that were competing today to discuss some rules so it was just me in the room. After I've gotten ready, I then grab my stuff and went out of my room and was greeted by both Boyang and Jason because the three of us wanted to watch the competition.

As usual, the three of us made our way downstairs to eat breakfast and join the other skaters. I then told the guys that I wanted to have breakfast with Zhenya and Gabby today which they told me to go ahead. I then went to their table and sit with them as well as with Liza. We talked about lots of things but mainly the three of them asked me how was I feeling for this Worlds especially after what had happened. I told them that I was fine and I was enjoying my time. They then talked about boys, mainly about what happened yesterday and why Yuzu was nowhere to be found. I told them that he had a little argument with Nathan which made the three of them looked at me in a weird way. Before they could say anything, Nathan went up behind us and told us that it was almost time to leave.

We then cleared up and proceed to the buses that were waiting for us. As we were in the bus, I sat down next to Boyang as usual and we played some games on our way to the arena. Because it was competition day, we had to go through the main entrance instead of the usual backstage because we were audiences today. Boyang told me to put on my hoodie so that no one would be able to see my face. As we made our way to the main entrance, I was shock to see the arena to be full of people, cameras, TV stations, and many more. Just when I thought in practise the other day was already packed, I was so wrong.

We then made our way inside the main hall and luckily, we were sitting right in the front center of the arena which was the best seat in the house. Boyang went in first and then it was me and finally Jason sitting at the end of the seat that was near the stairs. As we were taking pictures and some insta story, we heard someone coming towards us and asked whether or not he could sit with us and it was none other than Nathan.

"Hey guys, how are you all? Is there any space for me to squeeze in?" Nathan said, holding a plastic bag that seems to be filled with snacks

"Of course Nathan, here, let me move out of the way first while you sit right next to (Y/N)" Jason said, standing up and letting Nathan go in and sitting right beside me

"Hey, I got you your favorite sandwich from subway as well as dark chocolate" Nathan said, taking out the sandwich from the plastic bag

"Thank you, Nathan" I said, taking the sandwich from him

"What?! Just for (Y/N)?! What about us Nathan? I feel so betrayed. Gender equality remember?" Jason said in a slight dramatic way, making all of us giggle while Boyang was slightly confused

"Don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys. Here, I brought some chips" Nathan said, taking out some chips and handing them to both Jason and Boyang

"Now that's more like it. Now, how about we take some pictures" Jason said, pulling out his phone from his pocket

We then took more photos together and then I ate the sandwich that Nathan gave me since I was sort of starving. Not long after, the announcer said that we were going to start the competition. After introducing the judges and the first group skaters, the competition has officially begun. After several skaters later, it was finally the last group of the ladies which consist of Zhenya, Liza, Alena, Rika, Satoko, and Kaori. Each of the skaters from the final group performed amazing. And the final standing for the short program is Rika at first, Alena at second, Liza third, Zhenya fourth, Satoko fifth, and Kaori sixth. After the ladies short program, we had a break before the pairs event. I asked the boys whether they want to greet the ladies and go for lunch together to which they all said yes.