Drunk but loyal [short fluff]

So hey I bet cha think that Jeremy's drunk in this

Well think again

Oh by the way they're already boyfs
———————————————

~Jeremy's pov~

Michael and I, and the rest of the squad, were invited to a house party at some guys house. All except Rich, Jake, and Christine were there.
This had been only two months since the squipcident so it was unsurprising when rich declined the offer, still experiencing his PTSD from the last one he was at. And Jake choose to stay with his boyfriend and comfort him, as well as Christine.
I worry about Rich, and I would've declined the offer to the party if it wasn't for Michael; my boyfriend; giving me an offer I couldn't refuse,

Okay basically he fucked me in order to make me come to this party.

Wow, if you take out "to this party" in that sentence, it sure as hell sounds like a title to a shitty porno made by a 12 year old boy who doesn't know jackshit about what he's doing.

Well anyway, now I'm at this boring party while my boyfriend is actually having the time of his life and is drunk off his mind.
I want to go home, this party is crowded with a bunch of teens who look like they want to bash me up at any given moment so...

I walk to Michael and whine, 'Michaa!'
Michael looks at me, 'Hey stranger,' He smiles and his cheeks heat up slightly, 'how'd you know my name?'
Oh so that's what I get.
'Michael it's me just, come on, let's get out of here.' I grab his hand, but Michael takes his hand away. I look at him in confusion, Michael shakes his head 'Don't get touchy-feely with me please.' He hiccups.
'Um okay? Let's just go outside.'

Michael and I walk outside to his car, and it looks like I'll be driving. I'll just crash at his place.
'Oh so you're an Uber driver,' Michael slurs,
Michaels steps in the passenger seat of the car, 'This car smells like Oreos,' he giggles, 'I love your car.'

'It's your car, Michael.'
'It's my car?'
'It's you're car.' I smile, starting to catch on that Michael being drunk is showing a whole new side of Michael, goofy Michael, I like it!
Though it looks like Michael doesn't know who I am, well, I'll have to work with it.
'Wow, how'd I get my hands on this?' Michael asks as I start the car, I shrug and begin driving to his house, Michael slurs direction but they're not really directions to his house, actually they're directions to my house.
'You're going to wrong way!' He whines, 'I wanna go see Tam! He doesn't live around here!'
I giggle to myself as I pull up on Michaels driveway, he pouts.

'This is my house!' Michael squints his eyes, and adjusts his glasses 'I think.'

'Come on you,' I turn the car off and step out of the car, 'let's get you to bed.'
'You're not my mum, you're my Uber!' He protested as he stumbled out of the car. 'And can you help a brother out and not tell my mums about this? It's way past my bedtime.' He giggles.

I walk over and wrap my arm around his waist as he wraps a hand around my neck and slumps his head, grunting a thank you. I lock the car and get him to his bedroom after locking the house, I sit him down on his bed and he yawns. I yawn after him.
'Did you know that yawning is probably contagious? I think I saw that on discovery once...' he comments.

Wtf I yawned,,, twice

I murmur a reply as I work on his shirt, he grabs my hand and stops me.
'No no no no no sir ree!' He looks at me as if to scold me, 'I have a boyfriend.'

Even though he's drunk... h-he remembers he's in a relationship?

'Sorry,' I sniffle, I feel like crying because what the fuck I have an amazing boyfriend, 'I wasn't trying to take advantage of you or anything, just trying to make your sleep comfortable.'
'That's nice of you but I'm no baby.' Michael flops down on the bed and yawns, I smile as he quickly falls asleep and snores his head off.
I kiss him on the forehead, taking his classes off.
'Goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite, love.'

~

~Michaels pov~

I wake up.

And from what I can tell, I'm... abOUT TO FALL OFF THE BED HOLY-

Ow! Fuck!

I fell off :(

I rub my head and groan, slapping my hand on the bedside table until I can feel my glasses. I put them on and I see an empty room.
I recall what happened last night from what I can remember, me and jeremy were at a party and... that it?
Man I must've gotten drunk, now that's a first!

Then... how did I get home? Uber?
God that means I'll have to pick up my car!
I look out the window and open it up, letting fresh air in. Wait, isn't that my car on the drive way? I definitely took it to the party...

Okay so that theory's out the window, how-

My stomach growls. I am starving what the fuck.

I yawn as I walk from the stairs and go to the kitchen, I pass the living room and-

Who the fuck is on the couch?

I hesitantly walk over silently, and cautiously inspect the body. It's Jeremy, phew.
Wait why is he on the couch and not in the bed?

Damn that means we didn't have super hot gay sex while I was drunk :(

-edit-
Wtf this wasn't short this was 958 words what were you thinking when you were writing the title Jeremiah