Someone was too loud~ [smut]

High, whimpery moans drew out of Jeremy's mouth as he was in the hands of Michaels mercy. His skin was washed with goosebumps when Michael touched him and traced his hands down Jeremy's thighs and pulled Jeremy's legs around his waist, affected just as much as Jeremy was by every overwhelming feeling that hit him and made him go deeper into the smaller boy. Having a high off of Jeremy's squeaky surprise.
Jeremy whined, squeezing his eyes shut despite wanting to desperately look at Michael, wanting to see the heat in his gaze. The hunger. It made Jeremy peek an eye, expecting a teasing look but instead meeting one with hesitation and worry.

"Jere..?" Michael breathed, reaching forward and caressing Jeremy's cheek tenderly. "You okay, buddy?" He asked, leaning in.
Jeremy's breath hitched again at the feeling of Michaels breath tickling his lips. Squeezing his eyes shut for a moment before opening them again to look at his boyfriend, hands clutching the sheets when met with a patient look back. He nodded, voice shaky, "Ye-Yeah.. I'm- ah, fine.." Jeremy moaned, Michael leaned forward and pressed his lips to Jeremy's forehead, slowly going deeper with his movements causing Jeremy reach forward and grab Michaels arm. "Ah!"

Michael drew away, as well as rolling his hips back and making Jeremy draw out a long, low moan of Michaels name. Now Michael looked at him with his trade-marketed look, the teasing look Michael would flash him with if they were playing Mariokart together. He rolled his hips again, making Jeremy dig his nails into the boys skin and quickly shut his eyes again, making that embarrassing noise Michael desperately wanted to hear like it was the new Bob Marley to him.

"M-Mike, please, a-a little harder.." Jeremy begged, quivering.
"You sure?"
Jeremy nodded frantically and bit his lips to suppress a moan as Michael hit him with a quick, hard thrust.
"Don't hold back, love." Michael muttered, rearing back and then leaning forward, biting Jeremy's neck when he thrusted in again, making Jeremy squeal and throw his arms around Michaels neck. Michael chuckled and moved his arms to Jeremy's hips, repeating this as Jeremy threw his head back and sung his enjoyment.

Michaels eyes widened when he found the spot that made Jeremy scratch at his back and moan the loudest moan of that night, he bit his lip and breathed heavily through his nose. Stopping to process this before—

"Boys?!"

Michael and Jeremy froze in each others arms.

"What is going on up there? I can hear screams from down here!" It was Mr. Heere.

Michael pulled back, Jeremy covered his face with his hands.

Michael called down, after taking a steady breath. "Uh, just watching a scary movie!" And then he laughed nervously.

"Oh! Okay! Well, can you turn the volume down? It's really loud! I can't concentrate on my work!"
"Got it, Mr. Heere!" Michael saluted as if Mr. Heere was actually there and Jeremy groaned and regretted peeking.

Michael, after a moment, turned to Jeremy and grabbed his hands out of his face, chuckling. "Aww~, somebody was too loud~"
Jeremy squeaked, "I am never showing my face again!"