Don't test my patience [smut]

Oh lord do not punt me please
———————————————

Jeremy and Michael were driving home from school. Jeremy had a fucking awful day, as usual, and he felt horrible and wanted the comfort of his boyfriend. But at the same time he wanted a little more.
He turned to Michael, who hummed a song and happily tapped it on the steering wheel.

"Michael?" Jeremy piped up.
"Yes, dear?" Michael responded.
"If you weren't driving, I'd let you fuck me senseless." Jeremy tells him, then turns to look out the window and try to cover himself from laughing at the gobsmacked look on Michaels face.

Michael swerves to the side of the road and stops the car abruptly. Jeremy looks at him wife- wife? Wife- autocorrect stop. Wide-eyes.

Michael turns to him looking like a very excited dog with a hint of anxiety. "N-Not driving anymore." He stammered.

Jeremy looked at him with a red face and wife- autocorrect please stop. WIDE-EYES. But then he laughed, "Oh honey, I meant if we were at home! Not in the car!"

Michael huffed in embarrassment as Jeremy laughed at him. Jeremy leaned over to give Michael a kiss on the check, tracing a finger up his chest playfully. "But if we got home, we could still..." Jeremy didn't even need to finish his sentence, he just winked and Michael immediately zipped home. Jeremy laughed.

Michael kicked the door open, holding Jeremy bridal style. "I thought I was dramatic." Jeremy snickered.
Michael walked into his room, resting Jeremy on the bed. "Shut up, I'm sexually frustrated and it's all your fault." He pouted.
Jeremy giggled and reached up to cup Michaels face, "Aw, poor baby." He said, pulling the boys face close to his and kissing him.

But Michael quickly made it dirty. Grabbing Jeremy's legs and hooking them around his waist, Jeremy bit his lip and continued to kiss Michael, moving his hands to the boys hair as Michael prodded his bottom lip with his tongue.
Jeremy opened his mouth but Michael pulled away and didn't give Jeremy the satisfaction of making out with him, Michael pulled away with a smirk and watched Jeremy pout.

Michael leaned down to kiss Jeremy's neck, subtly moving his hips to grind against the smaller boy. Jeremy's breath hitched, he moved his hands down to Michaels shoulders and gripped them when Michael started leaving hickies and bites on his neck. "M-mike, I don't need foreplay just fuck-k me already." Jeremy inhaled sharply as Michael bit his collarbone, causing him to moan and tilt his head.

Michael pulled back. (I had the urge to say reversed lmao, like a car)
"Okay, okay, okay." Michael chuckled and untangled himself from Jeremy. "Take off your clothes, baby." He murmured as he walked for the lube. Once he got it, he turned and saw Jeremy sit on his knees and grab him by the strings of his hoodie.
Jeremy leaned forward and whispered huskily in Michaels ear, "I want you to undress me.."

Well say no more, Michael pushed him against the bed again after putting the lube down. Jeremy giggled at Michaels enthusiasm as he took off the boys hoodie, or maybe he laughed cause Michael touched his side. Causing Michael to pause the sex to have a tickle attack on the poor boy.

Jeremy sighed, "I love you." He said lovingly, pulling Michael into a kiss. Michael smiled giddily before kissing back and taking of Jeremy's pants and boxers.
Michael reached for the lube, "Can you be quick-k?" Jeremy stuttered, twirling his hair, blushing beat red, "I want you to fuck me already." He murmured. Michael chuckled and pushed in two lubed fingers. Jeremy adjusted with a moan and Michael leaned over to kiss him, "It's okay baby, I'll go gentle."

Jeremy huffed, cradling Michaels neck. "J-just for now, though. I still want it rough." Michael laughed as he stretched Jeremy open, adding a third finger. "Don't worry baby, just hold onto me and I'll do all the work."
"But-" Jeremy squeaked.
"Shushhhh." Michael hushed the boy, massaging the boys prostate and getting a high-pitched, surprise moan. "I promise, I'll take care of it." He said. Taking his fingers out, Jeremy whined at the emptiness but heard the zip of Michaels pants and gulped excitedly.

Michael aligned himself and held Jeremy steadily. "You ready, babycakes?" Jeremy gushed and nodded frantically, squeaking a moan as Michael thrusted in with ease. Michael bit his lip. "You good, pup?" He asked gently, waiting for Jeremy to adjust and answer. "Y-Yeah, hon," Jeremy bit his lip, and shut his eyes, "I'm o-okay."
"Are you sure? We can stop if you want. Remember the safe word?" Michael looked at the boy seriously, Jeremy sighed, "Beetlejuice. Gotta say Beetlejuice three times. Don't do anything to my dad." Jeremy glared at Michael, Michael laughed. "Good job! You get a goldstar!" Michael said, thrusting. Jeremy squeaked.

And then they fucked and Beetlejuice was never said once. Jeremy's dad didn't have to suffer. Writer Jeremy needs to really listen to Beetlejuice and Six, y'all.