Heat [the smut part rewritten]

I have to rewrite it guys, it bugs me so much so I'm rewriting it.
———————————————

"Michaelmichaelmichaelmichael"
Jeremy shook Michael awake, who was incredibly confused as he sat up and grabbed his glasses. He yawned, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes "Jere it's four am, what's-"
He inhaled and there it was, the same smell that continued to drive him mad everytime on Jeremy was in... oh god, oh no
"O-Oh..." Michael choked, looking at Jeremy wildly, Jeremy nodded with a whine, squeezing his legs together as he held himself.

Michael sighed, "It's gonna be okay, alright Jere-bear?" Petting Jeremy on the head, Jeremy grabbed Michaels wrist and pressed his lips to Michaels hand, looking at Michael with big eyes "Michael..." Uh oh.
"Okay I'm just going to-" Michael laughed nervously as he tried to wiggle himself free from letting this get to his head and fucking Jeremy's brains out.

"No! Micha, please..." Jeremy's eyes brimmed with tears, and Michael gulped, "I'm not leaving," he said quickly "I'm just-"
"Nononono, please Micha!" jeremy whined, sitting up. Holding Michaels hand and pouting, "Please, I want you."
Michael laughed nervously, "Hahahaha! Nooo you don't!" Michael looked at Jeremy seriously, "You're in heat, remember? Yeah you want me, but you don't want me want me, Y'know?" Jeremy places a hand on Michaels chest, and Michael felt his face burn, "So I'm just gonna-"

Next thing Michael knew he was pFFT my fucking autocorrect wanted to say pregnant when I said pressed lmfao pressed against the bed and had Jeremy straddling him, "Please... Stay.." Jeremy murmured, hands placed on Michaels chest like a cat kneading on its owner I hate myself except in this situation, Jeremy was holding onto Michael for dear life, Michael bit his lip.
"Jeremy, I-"
"Michael please!" Jeremy whined, heavily breathing as he started grinding down on Michaels semi, quietly moaning in delight. Michael bit back moan as he gulped, this is something he really wanted to do but... he had to hold himself back, this was all just Jeremy's heat, Jeremy wasn't serious.

Jeremy's breath hitched as he tilted his head, biting his lip and closing his eyes. Michael inhaled sharply, "Fine. But only if you want to, like really really want to." Jeremy immediately gave a string of "I do" and "I really do"
Michael exhaled, as he moved his hand to Jeremy's hip, stopping Jeremy from his shenanigans. Sitting up and inhaling and exhale shakily, "Okay lets do this."
Michael started to unbuckle his khakis as Jeremy shuffled off him and began taking off his jeans enthusiastically with a happy smile on his face. Both were nervous, but very excited, and it was obvious by the tents in their boxers.

"S-Should we take our shirts o-off? Or..." Jeremy stuttered, shuffling back on Michaels lap. Michael got lost at the imagine of Jeremy just in his lap, so didn't know how bad he would react if Jeremy took his shirt off.
"Uh I uh, dunno, you can... if you want." Michael darted his eyes away, biting his inner cheek.
"Well, it is hot so." Jeremy began to take off his shirt, Michael gushed as he felt his boner get worse.
Jeremy blushed and gulped, and Michael guess Jeremy could feel his boner.

The two kinda stared at eachother for a couple of moments before Jeremy shuffled off Michael and started unzipping his boxers, Michael took a shaky breath as he prepared for Jeremy to take hold of his dick, and once Jeremy did Michael was in heaven.
Jeremy cleared his throat as he grabbed the waistband of his boxers and took them off.
This was really happening, but Jeremy was getting impatient, if he dilly dallied he wouldn't stop the ache of getting fucked, so he need to get rid of the feeling by getting fucked asap.

"You need prep?"
Jeremy looked at Michael with a raised brow, as if he was saying 'bitch please'.
"Sorry, sorry, I'm nervous!"

"So what's gonna happen now are you gonna sit on my dick or-" Michael began, but froze as Jeremy aligned himself at Michaels length. They shared nervous eye contact, it wasn't said aloud but both were worried of this was gonna hurt at all.
Michael straightened up, grabbing Jeremy's hips, "It's gonna be okay, Jere-bear. Okay?" He reassured, drilling his eyes into Jeremy's. Jeremy shuddered, and nodded frantically, flushing up. "I'm so nervous, Micha."
Michael leaned in, cupping Jeremy's cheek "It's gonna be okay, I promise, I've got you, baby." Jeremy's mind stuttered, did Michael just call him baby?

Jeremy couldn't hold himself back anymore. He wanted to kiss Michael, he had to kiss Michael!

Jeremy cupped Michaels cheeks and tilted his head, and then he locked his lips with Michael, "Mmmh!" Michael was pushed back into the bed, Michaels mind spun as his eyes widened. His first kiss! With Jeremy!
Jeremy pulled back before Michael could kiss Jeremy back, "Sorry, fuck, I shouldn't have done that-"
Michael rested his hand on the back of Jeremy's neck as he pulled Jeremy into a desperate kiss.
Jeremy unsurprisingly kissed back, now they were in their own little world, forgetting everything. Michael swiped his tongue on Jeremy's lip experimentally and Jeremy made a muffled moan as he opened his mouth for Michael, they made out and everything was magical.

Jeremy must've forgotten that he was aligned to Michael or that Michael or him weren't wearing boxers anymore because he tried to grind down on Michael, but that ultimately led to him easing onto Michaels penis.
Jeremy pulled away from the kiss and sat up with a yelp, Michael tilted his head and groaned at the feeling. Fuck.

They both saw stars as Jeremy started grinding on Michaels dick, Jeremy's breath hitches as he rode and rode and all he could do was whimper. IM GONNA TAKE MY HORSE TO THE OLD TOWN RODE IM GONNA RIDE TILL I CANT NO MORE- Michael suddenly sat up and grabbed Jeremy's hips, "Baby, stop. I want you to relax." Jeremy nodded as he whimpered, moaning and settling his head in the crook of Michaels neck, "It's okay, it's okay, I've got you." Michael bit his lip as he thrusted into Jeremy.
Jeremy wrapped his arms around Michaels neck as he pulled away, "Micha, micha, fucck!" He moaned, and now it was Michaels turn to hide his face in Jeremy's neck.

This continued on for a long while, and Jeremy's mind got crazier and crazier as Michael got faster and faster, "Micha, hah, fuck. Knot me, please." Michael looked at Jeremy, "No baby, I'm not going to." Even if Michael wanted to, he still had logic in his mind.
Jeremy whined, "Please!" He says, moving back and forth now, fuck, Jeremy pushes Michael back into the bed and starts going at it, recklessly bouncing up and down and making embarrassing noises Michael cursed under his breath, he was close.

Michael let Jeremy have his gay old time, until he felt that warm fuzzy feeling in his stomach, that's when he began to take control again.
Michael told Jeremy to stop, and he did bregrudingly, and Michael pried him off him, "Can you suck me off?" He asked, mind spinning as Jeremy nodded, understanding that he had to cum somehow without making a mess.

Jeremy shuffled back as he leaned down and took Michael in his mouth, and Michael yelped. "Woah I," Jeremy looked up at Michael and leaned down to the point where his nose met Michaels skin, Michael flushed, "I-I didn't know you could... ah~" Jeremy pulled up and pressed his tongue flat on Michaels tip and left Michael breathless, Jeremy pulled off and kissed Michaels tip before finishing Michaels sentence, "That I could deep throat?" With a mischievous smile.

Michael stuttered and Jeremy laughed and then took Michaels tip in, Michael huffed and darted his eyes away but yelped again as Jeremy took all of him in again, bopping his head. Michaels breath hitches as he grabs Jeremy's hair, and laces and grips at it and tugs it as Jeremy moans on his dick. Michael bit his lip as he let Jeremy suck his dick like it was a popsicle, until he felt close.
"Shit," Michael slumped his head forward "I'm g-gonna-"
And he did, he came in Jeremy's mouth, and Jeremy squeezed his eye shut as he swallowed it. Oh fuck.

After that, Jeremy was tired and demanded after sex cuddles and they did. And cuddled for the rest of the night.