23

Jin

"There's been word that there could be a possible lead to the Kim Industry's leader and the remainder of his Gang in Singapore."

Jin looked up, his interest peaked when he heard the words 'Kim Industry'
The ring on his finger still in view and he has not removed it since. Yoongi was in front of him and Hoseok as he explained.

"Taehyung will not be able to lead Forensics because he said that there was a family matter he needed to attend to, so he is currently on leave."

Jin and Hoseok nodded as Yoongi continued to talk.
"That means, boys, that you are going to Singapore."

"What?" Hoseok said, his eyebrows furrowed. "Can't we ask our brother department in Singapore to handle it?"

"No, because this is our case, and those people in those Gangs are from our country and it's our duty to deal with this under our laws, Hoseok." Yoongi snapped.

The baby was tiring him, he hasn't been able to sleep and Jin could tell from the circles under his eyes getting darker with every passing day.

Hoseok pursed his lips, but he kept in his tongue. Jin stayed quiet and just paid attention. "So, Detective Jung, Detective Kim, please fix your things. You both leave next week. I'll be accompanying you with Jimin."

"What about your son?"

"He'll be with his grandparents in Busan. Jimin thinks it's good for them to bond while we work." Yoongi rubbed his eyes

"What's the real reason Yoongi?" Jin joked and Yoongi looked at him dead in the eyes, 

"Jimin and I need a fucking break, I'm so tired."

"Nice excuse Hyung."

"It's Lieutenant, Detective Jung."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Where will we stay though?"

"I have a connection there in Singapore. He's somebody you both know, but I won't spoil the surprise. We won't be staying in his house, but we will be given free rooms in his own personal hotel."

"Damn this person must be rich." Hoseok said wide eyed.
"Yeah, haven't talked to him in so long though, glad to know that he hasn't changed a bit."

Yoongi turned off the monitor and turned on the lights.
"That will be all Gentlemen."

Hoseok and Jin bowed in front of Yoongi and left the room.

"Damn, Singapore? Gosh I need to tell my sister to help me pack my good clothes." Hoseok giggled and Jin just kept his eyes forward. If Kim Industry's Leader  was in Singapore,,,could Namjoon be there too?

"Hyung?" His thoughts were cut off by Hoseok waving a hand in front of him. "Are you..okay? You spaced out for a second there." 

"Oh, sorry, there's just a lot in my mind. We are going to Singapore for a case. We've always stayed in the country ever since we started; this is a good break for us and there is a lead in the case." 

"Which means the faster this case is closed the better."  

Jin nods, they decided to go their separate ways and prepare any necessity they need, be it their passports or cash that they have to bring. 

Jin started to look through his clothes any that were formal enough to wear as they investigated. He brought his badge and kept it inside of a smaller bag he wanted to have as a hand carry. He looked around, looking for anything that he could keep and bring with him to Singapore because he knew that it could take a while until he comes back home. 

He decided to eat everything in his fridge following the days that he leaves so that there won't be any spoiled food when he'd come back. Taking a hoodie and his boxers, he started to look around his fridge and scavenged for any take out he forgot to eat or throw out, to either re heat or dump it in the garbage bin. 

Even after all these years, the apartment he called home still felt like Namjoon's presence in it. Some of his clothes that Jin would regularly would steal was left, his favorite books were still on the untouched book shelf and some of his plants grew and grew, creating a lonely feeling in Jin. 

He still misses him. But if he was in Singapore, would he even be able to arrest him? Would he be able to finally close the Kim Industry case that he's been working on for 6 years? 

Jin didn't think he could do that. 

A//N:
Will Namjin finally meet??? I'm so excited to write the next chapters!!