34

Jin

Yoongi and Jimin were beside him, watching the news, while Jin ate his snacks. Hoseok wasn't back yet and Jin didn't get an explanation on where he was. Probably venturing out around Singapore, or with Namjoon like he suspected. 

Jin continued to munch on his chips before Jimin sighed and took it from him.
"Yah! What are you doing? Give me that!" Jin tried to take back the bag, since he was obviously taller and bigger than Jimin, but Jimin was fast and ran to the other side of the room. 

"Stop eating your life away Hyung!" Jin scrunched his face in annoyance. "Just give me the bag Jimin-ah, I want to eat."

"Eating food while you're upset isn't healthy Hyung. You're emotions aren't good right now, so if you keep on eating, you could get sick!" 

Jin rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Not wanting to pay attention to the younger. "I just want to eat something, there's nothing for me to do." 

It was Jimin's turn to roll his eyes. 
"If this is still about that asshole, you have to do something." Jin turned to him, "How do you know?" 

"I have eyes everywhere Hyung." Jimin said absentmindedly as he flipped the channels while Yoongi just nodded. Jin sighed and looked through his phone. "What am I to do without proof that it was them? I could just be speculating and it turns to shit."

Jimin fished out his phone from his pocket and tossed it at Jin. "No, it was them, I saw." 

Jin's eyes widened, there were tears threatening to fall, but he held it in. "H-How did-" 
"Eyes everywhere Hyung, trust me on that." Jin threw back the others phone. 

"So they're together now? That was fast." Jin said, chuckling dryly. "They've never even met and now they're boyfriends. Cool." He said as he continued to look through his phone. Jimin just frowned. 'if only you knew their past.'

"Can we stop talking about this? Aren't we staying here for a case Lieutenant?" 

"Yes, obviously." Yoongi said, finally speaking. "And that case is to get back a very important person." 

Jin's eyebrow raised. "Aren't we here about the Kim Industry case?"
"Not anymore, I've passed that to the folks in our precinct." 

"But wasn't there evidence that he was staying here?" Jin knew that he was right, since Namjoon was here. Why did Yoongi all of a sudden change his case not even 3 days after they came? 

"Yes, but I decided that with everything going on, I'll assign you to a simpler case." 

"Yah, Yoongi. The reason I came was to do this case and finish it once and for all." Jimin gulped at that part. He was a good detective and he was scared that he won't be able to see his baby grow if he went to jail. 

"Well that has to wait." 

Yoongi took out his phone and opened a file to where a photo was. 
"This is your target." 

"Why the fuck is my target Kim Namjoon?" 

Jin's heart dropped when he was showed the photo. 'Oh shit, did Yoongi know? fuck fuck-' 

"Calm down Hyung. You're sweating." Yoongi chuckled. "Namjoon didn't do anything...illegal, but this case is very important." 

Yoongi looked at Jimin as he said this, Jimin was stifling a giggle. Namjoon has done way more things past illegal. Psychotic even. 

"W-Well, what do you want me to do?" 

"Win him back." Yoongi smirked. Jimin smiled and looked back at the shocked Jin. "What." 
"Win him back, and then we can continue with your other cases. For now I'm not allowing you to do any other case, other than this." 

His heart was thumping loudly against Yoongi's voice. He shouldn't be thinking of this. Namjoon doesn't love him anymore right? He's with Hoseok. But, if he had a chance to get him back, would he do it? 

"What do you say Detective Kim? Will you get this case and retrieve your target?" Yoongi lifted his hand and waited for Jin's response. Jin smiled, determined. He grabbed Yoongi's hand and shook it. 

"I accept." 

( A/N: Namjin will be back soon ^^ )