47

Third Person P.O.V

Yoongi stopped the car. The GPS gave its notification that they've arrived at the location. Namjoon sighed. He was excited, yet still terrified. Yoongi did help calm his nerves, but still, the overwhelming thought that something could go wrong overtook his body like the plague.

"We're here Joon." 

Namjoon looked at Yoongi and nodded. 

"I'm ready." 

"Joon, this isn't a mission, get out of my car and go to your date." Yoongi chuckled and threw Namjoon the bouquet for Jin. 

"Goodluck out there tiger."

And with that statement, he drove off to god knows where. Namjoon held onto the bouquet and walked into the dimly lit garden. He trusted Taehyung in choosing the place and Jungkook to contact the catering. Jimin does whatever he wants and Hoseok...

Namjoon hadn't thought about him.

How was Hoseok holding up? Will he be mad at me? Namjoon felt like a jerk. He was his best friend and he used him as some sort of rebound. Pathetic. But right now, the man couldn't think of things that would stress him out at the moment. He wanted to win over Jin again, and he can deal with the problem later. 

The candles lit the gravel road, leading in deeper and deeper within the garden. Vines and the scent of pine hit his nose. It was calm and relaxing. 

His footsteps were gentle and quiet. It felt a bit too eerie to be a date, one planned at that. So he hesitated for a moment. 

'What if this was a trap?'

'Where's Jungkook and Taehyung?'

'Oh god, please tell me they're okay-'

What pulled him out of his thoughts were the sound of a bell.

"Kim Namjoon?" The said man turned around to see, Taehyung...in a butler outfit. For a man who loved expensive and beautiful clothing, him going in simple black and white surprised the older. 

"What are you doing?"

"I have come to escort you, kind sir, to your date!" Taehyung over-exaggerated his tone and extended his elbow for Namjoon to hold. Namjoon, always one to shut up and comply, just went along with what the two young men had planned. 

"Why are you wearing a butler outfit, Tae-"

"It's part of the role play, Hyung! Go along!" Taehyung groaned as he pulled the man faster. "Wait, Taehyu-" But he was cut off as the man he was holding onto, pushed him into a garden with candles and a table. He took a moment to adore the scenery before he heard-

"Joonie?" 

Namjoon turned around and saw the most beautiful scene before him. 

The standing figure before him took his breath away. The candles lit the glimmering jacket. Their hair went from a solid black to a purple-ish gray. All in all, he was stunning. The clothes were perfect and he looked perfect. 

"J-Jin." 

"Gentlemen." 

Both turned to look at Jungkook with his shaggy hair fixed and wearing a similar butler outfit to Taehyung's. 

"Dinner will be served momentarily, would you two like to start with drinks?"
Jin looked at Namjoon and nodded, leading both of them to the table. Namjoon didn't have time to process and pull out the other's chair, which was a dumb move on his part, but Jin could see that he was nervous. 

"Are you alright?" Jin asked, Namjoon nodded and passed him the bouquet he was holding. "H-Here" 

Clematis flowers