45

Namjoon

The suit I was wearing was a silk black, courtesy of Taehyung buying it straight from a Gucci store nearby. It was a bit too much to use so much money for a date, but Taehyung said it was going to be worth the purchase.

I know that Jimin helped Jin dressed him. But knowing Jimin's sense of fashion, he would look beautiful in anything.

A Mob boss. Being giddy and excited for a date. What are the odds. Jungkook handled the reservations using my credit card, of course, he did. I looked at the mirror and fixed my hair. My hands were shaking. 

If Seokjin were to go behind my back and arrest me, I wouldn't mind as long as we have the date, I can have one more memory to add to mind when I think of him. 

I rather rot in jail with him in mind, than fighting for life. 

"Hyung! you have 20 minutes! Jimin just called saying that the driver already picked up Jin-Hyung!" Taehyung pulled me out of my daze and I was suddenly scrambling for my wallet and phone. 

"Coming!" My heart was racing. I was so excited. I've gone on dates before but, not with Jin in such a long time. I can't wait.

AN:// It's been a while hhaha. I promise to post more when the summer comes. i'm finishing my finals and there's been a lot going on with college entrance exams. hopefully by the end of march

i can show you guys the next chapters. love you all. see you soon!