25

SHORT CHAPTER

Jin

The week came to an end and the four boys were now holding onto their luggage and walking inside of the airport.

Jimin was calling his parents and talking to Yeo-Bin saying to his baby how much he'll miss him and how much his parents love him. Yoongi even got to say hi to him.

Jin just looked around for the assigned gate they were supposed to wait in. Hoseok was sleepy and kept his face mask on, his eyes still droopy.

"Okay, gate 13. Let's wait here for now, I'll buy us breakfast." Jin said as he put down his luggage and took out his wallet from his pocket.

"I saw a McDonald's here earlier, I'll get us some coffee and food."

The others agreed and Yoongi and Hoseok stayed behind, Hoseok falling asleep almost immediately and Yoongi was currently talking to the brother station in Singapore saying that they were to leave Korea in just a few hours and coming to Singapore soon.

Jimin was currently tagging along side Jin and was looking around the airport, looking at anything and everything. He pointed out some shops that they can buy food in later before they board the plane, he thought of souvenirs to bring back to his son.

Jin listened and continued to walk to the McDonald's as Jimin continued to talk. 

"Yellow looks so good on Yeo-Bin Hyung! I should bring him to the station more! He loves seeing Yoongi work, his eyes are so wide and cute." Jimin cooed thinking of his little baby, Jin rolled his eyes, chuckling. 

"Go and order our food, it's my treat." 

Jimin nods and goes to order their food. 

Jin takes out his card, and notices a photo slip from his wallet. He crouched down to take and looked at the photo, it was of him and Namjoon when they first started dating, their first month anniversary.

Jin smiled and pocketed the photo, not wanting to possibly lose it if it fell from his wallet. 
Jimin came back with the bags needed and he went up to the cashier with the rest of their orders, passing his card to pay. 

"We're back!" Jimin said as he placed the food down in front of the two tired men.
"Here Yoongi." Jimin kisses Yoongi on the cheek and passes him a black coffee, Jin did the same with Hoseok, but he didn't kiss his cheek. 

"What time do we leave Yoongi?"

"Mmm.." Yoongi looked at his watch. "We still have two hours, so eat your food and let's wait for our plane to arrive." 

They all ate in a comforting silence, Jin was excited to go to Singapore after so long of not going out of the country because of his work. 

He couldn't wait.